1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I wanna shoot Lady Gaga" song?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by crimsonarcher, Jan 13, 2011.

1. crimsonarcher

2. djt820

Uhm no. This is the FAR superior song about Lady Gaga:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2d_gXp-xg[/YOUTUBE]

3. Aeon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    obviously a parody I guess. Or someone just attention whoring. They're from the same record label too >_>

4. Allecto

At least Lady Gaga got famous on her own merits instead of bashing another artist.

And Lady Gaga is everything wrong with our society? Um, has this chick heard of Sarah Palin?

#4 Allecto, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  5. x2x2x2x2y2

Meh. Mixed feelings. Although I do think the girl was at least a bit harsh.

Wait, are you talking about Sabrina or Lady Gaga?? :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Paper Heart

Maybe if she wanted to get her point across better, she could actually sing and not just sample Gaga songs?

Also the song kinda sucks, in my opinion.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    at least gaga stands up for what she believes in.

whereas, this f**ker is obviously out to cause malice.

gaga's not perfect but at least she's true to herself.

8. Emberstone

never heard of this woman before... and I doubt she will be relevant a month from now... since as she really isnt now.

9. midwestblues

She just wants attention

10. Beachboi92

she's not the first person to attempt to attention whore by hating on Gaga. I guarantee this will go down just like the others, gaga will ignore it and the person will fall of the earth. And i am a huge Gaga fan i'll admit that and i don't have issues with people parodying her or anything like that (the key of awesome parodies make me cry i laugh so hard xD) but this song honestly is just not any good. I mean it has a cool enough beat that it could have maybe been something but lyrically it is a heaping pile and she overused the sampling of Gaga from a musical standpoint.

As for her comments i find it odd that she would claim Gaga of all people to be a lip syncer. I mean of all the comments that offends me the most xD I've watched every widely broadcasted performance she has done and never seen her fake it. I think she may want to go after like Shakira on that one cause i've never seen her not do that.

I mean in the end LG can sing, write, make up great beats, and generally be more talented and successful than this girl any day of the week. And she has proven that over and over again. I know there is a big debate about how Lady Gaga is just an act but if so it's one hell of a devoted one cause i follow the woman religiously and if anything the act was stefani germanotta and anyone who has seen her preform pre-gaga knows that xD. As for using her fans she was named the most charitable star of 2010 i believe and has done a ridiculous amount for gay rights since her fame began. I'd compare it to a drag queen, you have to ask which one is the act the one in drag/ridiculous gaga costumes or the one that is trying to fit in a little bit more under the radar if they do at all (which i don't see her do a lot xD).

An act or not she has done a lot of good musically and in the message she attempts to send to society so in practicality i think she rules.

---------- Post added 14th Jan 2011 at 01:58 AM ----------

also noted that gaga got famous without bashing a soul instead she talked about how awesome her haters where so score one for her as a person xD

11. partietraumatic

The most concerning thing about this song is that if someone played it to me, and didn't tell me what its about etc, i wouldn't have a hard time believing that this was in the top 10.

Lyrically its about as good (or should that be awful?) as much of the music in the charts atm, and the beat and synths are passable as chart music. In fact i think i actually prefer it to alot of the music i hear on the radio :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. ArcaneVerse

Yeah its about as good as an actual lady gaga song. complete trash and a waste of time. btw Gaga = attention whore. Gaga = fake. These two *gag* artists are very similar. I wish a quick death to their careers.

13. Beachboi92

to future posters who are fans of lady gaga i ask you to not continue the war which has just been set up to begin xD let's just take a "that's your opinion and i'm not going to waste my time trying to change it" attitude. Cause i really don't feel like another fight like the Lady Gaga thread had xD

14. ArcaneVerse

I believe your talking to me lol. I didn't want to start anything, just stating my opinion. Which is why I stayed out of the main Gaga thread.

15. Beachboi92

no i'm not talking to you directly. you have the right to your opinion but i guarantee that your opinion is not going to sit well with a number of Gaga fans so i'm trying to stop that war before it starts cause i've seen it happen and those debates get oddly heated :x

---------- Post added 15th Jan 2011 at 06:31 PM ----------

mostly because that is exactly what happens when people post more intense negative opinions of that magnificent talented woman who has done so much to help in the fight for equality by donating time, money, and support along with constantly preaching a message of acceptance and individuality :wink:

16. ArcaneVerse

lol nice touch with the not so subtle praise of Gaga =P

17. Beachboi92