1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Jan 21, 2011.

1. MusicIsLife

So I need to make this thread, cause I just finished her new book All Just Glass and it made me squee and cry all within the last 10 pages.

First: I've been a fan since Demon In My View came out.
    Second: I discovered her when I was totally drawn to the cover of Demon In My View, and I have loved her books with a similar passion to my Harry Potter obsession ever since.
    Third: after the Kiesha'ra series was finished (which I loved) I was kinda disappointed by Persistence of Memory and Token of Darkness, because they seemed too ambitious and didn't seem as well thought out as her other books, so I didn't enjoy them as much.

But then....All Just Glass came out.

It's a sequel to her earlier book, Shattered Mirror, and I was kind of hesitant to read it at first because of how I wasn't a huge fan of the two aforementioned titles, but after finishing it, totally blown away. It was just too amazing for words. Thats all im saying, I have a habit of spoiling books for other people.

For those of you who have never heard of her, she writes teen fantasy. her first four books were about Vampires, the five after that (the Kiesha'ra Series) was about shapeshifters. Persistence of Memory is about vampires and shapeshifters, Token of Darkness was about...witches, sort of and then All Just Glass, being a continuation of Shattered Mirror, was obviously about Vampires.

So all that said, any other fans of hers here?

#1 MusicIsLife, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. Kaytee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I havn't read any of her stuff in ages. I loved Shattered Mirror and the Kiesha'ra series are one of my favorite book series (Harry potter and lord of the ring are the other two) but Atwater-Rhodes really inspired me with her work.

3. I devoured her books when I was a teenager (14-17), but I haven't read any of them in a long time. I have a copy of Demon in my View around here somewhere. That was always pretty much my favorite book by her.