1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Panic! At The Disco song: The Ballad of Mona Lisa

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Jan 24, 2011.

1. MusicIsLife

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6coqkaaQYG8[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I LOVE IT. i was a huge fan of them before the ryro/jon split, and now I'm totally stoked for the new album Vices and Virtues in March :grin:

2. Beachboi92

THIS is the direction i wish they'd gone right after "a fever you can't sweat out" i like this a lot more than fairly odd. I still don't like the sound as much as the first album sound but it's good. And i'll be happy to hear some good stuff from them again.

3. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

Exactly. "Fever" is easily one of my favorite albums, and "Fairly Odd" was alright.. but this song deff. strikes a balance between the two. Deff. excited to hear the overall sound and rest of the album.

Anyone know when it comes out?

4. manoverboard09

It's alright, I could listen to it. It sounds like the older stuff for sure, so that's a plus. But I think it could've been a bit.. catchier?

5. maverick

Thanks for this, PATD had completely fallen off my radar. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" is one of my favorite songs from college. Except for the fact that I associate it with a guy that cheated on me. :dry:

I think this Mona Lisa song is really excellent though, I love the background music. Definitely reminds me of their old stuff.

#5 maverick, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011