1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Gay Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by British Lad, Jan 26, 2011.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I came across ”another gay movie” the other day and I was woundering if I was worth watching or one to never watch because it is that crap.

2. Ridiculous

I just watched it 2 days ago, and thought it was great. It's purely a comedy and it's a bit slapstick so don't go in expecting anything sophisticated, but it's definitely one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen. It's awesome seeing Graham Norton acting like that in the film as well.

The themesong is also incredibly awesome:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI4WbG4JHOg[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently the sequel is crap but I haven't seen it, I will eventually though.

3. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I find the theme ok but it is catchy and annoying, so catchy that not even a dose of strong heavy metal can remove it peramently.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It uses just about every gay stereotype known, but does so with humor and also includes some positive social messages. I've seen it twice and I laughed quite a lot both times.

It's certainly not the best movie -- very low budget and the writing is a bit uneven -- but if you enjoy campy humor and gay jokes you'll probably enjoy it.

5. ToTheCeilingFan

Very funny, but not very deep. The first one was quite good, but the second was horrendous. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Beachboi92

exactly what everyone else said xD and it is a tad graphic but nothing toooo intense

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

So would you recommend it?

8. Beachboi92

i'd recommend it depending on your taste. If your easily offended by use of stereotypes or scenes depicting sex then it's not for you but if you can find the humor in that stuff then it's a really funny movie and i'd recommend it.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    IT's hilarious. No matter how stupid, it's hilarious.