1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yeah im a total geek but i cant wait for starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by pianoguy, Oct 19, 2007.

1. pianoguy

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

u shud get war craft not starcraft , warcraft is wayyyyyyyyyy btter

3. pianoguy

never!
    starcraft is so much better than warcraft

4. Jerr

Children!!! Don't make me separate you two!

Both games have their strong points. Starcraft and Warcraft also have EXTREMELY different styles of game play. For example... In Starcraft you get an army and you can have another ready to rebuild and losing your army isn't the end of the world. In Warcraft... your army is meant to live... yes you can kill them off to make room for other units but you don't usually make more then 2-3 armies a game.

HOWEVER I do foresee Starcraft as being a lot like Warcraft 3. In the sense that your army's life is pretty important and your people aren't as expendable.

I'm pretty excited mainly to complete (or at least get more of) the story.

p.s.
    This really should be in the entertainment section if any mod would be so kind as to help us out...

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Moved.

Please don't argue about which game is "best". Just because you prefer one game it doesn't mean others will. It's a matter of opinion and taste.

6. Jeimuzu

Actually, when they announced this I was really disappointed. Not because Starcraft is a bad game, but they'd said they were gonna make a big announcement, and I think everyone thought it'd be Diablo III. Diablo II is one of my favourite games of all time.

7. 24601

While I loved D2, I thought/hoped it was SC2 - SC (imo) needed a sequel much more than D2 does (although I still hope they come out with one, but shit, the last SC was in 1998, at least LoD was 2001...). I'm in the same boat as you pianoguy. I loved the original SC/BW and hope they do as good a job with the new one. SC is possibly the greatest game of all time. I never liked WC as much.

8. nisomer

SC 2 will own all.