1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rock....

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by secretstache09, Feb 14, 2011.

1. secretstache09

So I know a lot of you dont care about WWE, and such. But I am so freakin excited right now, my favorite wrestler ever is back!!!!! And he looks better than ever! Him in a WWE ring is magic and I am a complete mark for it haha.

[​IMG]

Couldn't find a more recent pic, but he still looks good haha.

2. lostinthought9

Your picture didn't show up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways, I used to be a huge wrestling fan, especially during the "Attitude Era." I don't watch it much anymore. While although the Rock wasn't among my favorites, he was still great wrestler, and was always a crowd favorite.

Too bad the show won't go back to how it used to be. =/

3. secretstache09

You should check out his return on youtube, he went all out. He was doing a lot of cursing, which you dont see on WWE anymore. He was just all around great. You might want to take a peak at WWE in the coming weeks. The Undertaker returns next week, Shawn Michaels is getting inducted into the Hall of Fame, Triple H's return is also coming soon, and Stone Cold is the host of the reality wrestling competition Tough Enough, where I'm sure hes gonna do some promo work for them. I felt like a little kid again tonight haha.

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love WWE!! I saw his segment last night, and he was amazing as usual. I was never a huge fan of his, but I can't deny he's one of the most charismatic performers they ever had in the business.

Wrestlemania should be awesome this year. I'm excited! :grin:

5. RedKnight

I guess I better watch raw to see this...

6. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

The Rock is great but I never really cared for him that much.. But I loved his return. Makes me wish the attitude era was still alive. The best part was Rock bashing John Cena, that I really loved. Ha.

7. djt820

Not surprising. When you have no acting career left, you have to pay the bills somehow.

8. Tizinsane

Out Status:
    A few people
    I like the Rock, but i'd rather have Stone Cold return and host WM.