1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

United States of Tara (contains spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Mar 17, 2011.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just did a search, and no thread for this series?:eek:

I love this series. Season 1 was really good. Season 2 was basically bad, and I mean really bad. Almost all the storylines were awful, except Marshall's, and I love Marshall and Lionel together. They are so different, and yet they still make it work somehow. and it looks like Marshall's storyline will continue in this upcoming season with a new love interest! I have to say that most of the storylines this season look good too not just Marshall's. I like the fact that Tara is going back to school and that Kate finally finds herself a normal guy.

New behind the scenes video:

[Youtube]m4FSMuTApfA[/Youtube]

2. Allecto

I am so psyched for the new season. I heart Diablo Cody.

3. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I LOVED season 1, it was so awesome. And yes, Marshall is so adorable. :3

But season 2 was kind of a dud to me. It's like .. they all stopped caring about each other? Seriously, the kids were sort of just left, I know they're like 16 and 15, but STILL. COME ON. Tara became quite selfish too, and the whole thing with Kate graduating early? I really didn't get that.

The hell house episode though, and Alice having a chat with Jesus was hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. concklin

Tonight is the SERIES finale (damn you Showtime!) Who's watching it? I'll sadly be a day late in seeing it unless I can find a friend tonight who gets Showtime.