1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Chavez & Anahi - Libertad: gayest song of the year?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Mar 21, 2011.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK.. this song isn't out yet, will be out on tuesday.

But wow.. the music video (preview) is gay, gay gay! I love Christian, he's openly gay and not ashamed of who he is, and Anahi is such a diva! love her!

This ought to be good!

Just a warning: it's in Spanish! lol

[YOUTUBE]BUz6M3dskHI[/YOUTUBE]

#1 sokk, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Jay

Jay

Both Anahi and Christian were part of a Mexican "soap" called Rebelde (Later Shortened to RBD) and nine out of ten people hate it. Their music isn't particularly good.

And this, for what I can hear, will be no exception v.v

Libertad is spanish for "Freedom", by the way.

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I figured that's what it meant:wink:

I don't get the hate.. RBD was a good group, their songs were good, they were successful too. Maybe it's just me.. I loved them so much, I almost cried when the group broke up.. but then again, it's not like they are dead! lol.. they are all successful with their own solo careers now, and I think Dulce, Anahi and Christian are the three who have done the best. Poncho also starred in that critically acclaimed Venezzia and Maite was in a telenovela. The only guy I know nothing about is Christopher! lol.

Anyway, back to the song.. the song is so catchy that I keep singing it! lol.. It's bound to be a HUGE hit.. I think it's the first time Anahi and Chris has come together after RBD to do a song together. And like I said, I actually like it.. it is upbeat, catchy and VERY gay. I think it will be a hit at all the gay clubs in the hispanic world. It's made to go clubbing.

4. elitechris

i was such a rbd freak! i'm mostly more invested in maite b/c of her telenovela career, anahi b/c of mi delirio, and kinda dulce only because extranjera showed potential. as for christian and the song, i'm looking forward to it. he's been promoting it a lot on twitter

5. cardenio

This really takes me back to my high school days because a few of my friends were really obsessed with RBD. I can definitely see why people would like their music, but it's definitely not my style, especially because I very rarely listen to the radio (or most mainstream music, for that matter). I think that pretty much everyone that hates telenovelas also hated their music just because everyone automatically associated them with Rebelde, for better or worse. The sample of the new song sounds very promising.

6. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The music video is out! Very sexy and VERY, VERY GAY.. drag queen, guys making out, a drugged out guy etc :slight_smile: In other words: VERY NSFW

[Youtube]_pj1s79M3PE[/Youtube]