1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by zzzero, Mar 28, 2011.

1. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure if anyone is watching this show (you should, it's excellent).
    Shameless is on Showtime, sundays at 10 i think, but the first season just ended. Anyways, Ian Gallagher is a character on the show who's gay and has to come out and stuff. Well they had a really great scene last night in the finale. I highly recommend watching it. Also, It doesn't hurt that the guy who plays Ian Gallagher is pretty cute too. =D

2. gaius

gaius Guest

I watched the English shameless and I've now started watching the american ones...you guys have a much hotter cast! I've always enjoyed Ian's character in the english version, as he seems to me like such a non stereotype character who fits into his rough life and background very well. He also seems to be one of the more stable family members which helps me like him a bit more, although I don't think i can back him up when it comes to sleeping with a married man. The american actor who plays ian is cute...but he looks quite young, i feel too old for him these days haha

3. IanGallagher

Returns January 8.

[YOUTUBE]B8SDMqdl0Rw[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]fX-SqQOP4dE[/YOUTUBE]
    DVD set coming out, pun not intended, a couple weeks before.

Seriously can't wait to see where things go in the second season.

Fan of the UK version (as you might tell from my user_name) and really like the US one as well.