1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey's Anatomy Goes Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JudasKissedHIM, Apr 2, 2011.

1. JudasKissedHIM

What did you guys think of the latest Grey's Anatomy episode (s7e18)? I didnt like the singing at all... Not that it was bad, but it just didnt match the "Grey's feel" and not to mention how they failed in matching the songs with the dialogue...

P.S- So happy that Kelly didnt die. She is one of my fav characters!

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Agh horrible! I don't like musicals in shows for a reason...

And the songs just didn't seem to even fit or make any sense. The only one I liked was the one at the end when she gets back into her body.

Love this show :grin:

3. lostinthought9

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. Unfortunately, I'm two seasons behind. :frowning2: (I used to watch the reruns on Lifetime, but I don't have the time lately.)

So, I missed this episode. Although, I can't wait to watch once I catch up. ^_^

4. Kanen

Okay, first off, Callie and Arizona forever! <333

Now, down to the episode - I personally didn't hate it, but I didn't think it was INCREDIBLE either. I mean, some of the people have good voices (Callie, Lexi) but some don't (Why the hell did they give Owen a mic?) I don't think the songs took away from the story, but they didn't do much to add. For me, it was just an average episode.

BUT I do love the fact that Callie lived - if Callie had died, I would have stopped watching the show. Seriously, I love that woman. She is my favorite character. Though I wish they'd bring in a gay man. They had George, but his character was never gay.

Oh, and they need to turn Avery gay (yes, I know this isn't technically possible, but I can dream) so Mark and Lexi can be together. 'Nuff said.

Long live Grey's Anatomy. May your seasons be as long and fruitful as ER once was. I love you.