1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WBC Documentary

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Adam, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Adam

Follow up to the first one. I think it's funny to watch this stuff! (click to go to the page, its small on here)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticxD0GfewA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDXu3aMAc0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXSlZ45GX4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ua1Y7dLtIQ[/YOUTUBE]

#1 Adam, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i love louis theroux! i'll have to watch this some time

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All their websites are STILL not back. They truly seem to be gone from the net, website wise.

4. partietraumatic

Mr Theroux is one of my heroes. He's such a brilliant journalist. Every single documentary he has ever done is brilliant, I don't know how he manages to get his interviewees to say some of the things he does!

5. Adam

They are all over Twitter now though! I really think Twitter needs to block those attention whores.

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I saw it on BBC Iplayer after because i missed it. WBC = retarded, self-destructing, pea-brain attention whores who need to shove there signs straight up there ass.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish they wouldn't use Telephone :frowning2: They're ruining a good song...Not horrible dancing though from the girls.

8. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    They make me LOL. I don't even think it's disgusting or awful ... it's just entertainment and to have something to laugh at.

I mean, like they can bring us down! :wink:

9. Fintan

I just watched it and I saw the first one ages ago. Thanks for posting.

The part about the WBC protesting at the Muslim funeral got me thinking. Extreme Fundamentalism like they spew is common in some other parts of the world, we just think its strange and notice it because its in our backyard.

I'm reminded of the blasphemy law in Pakistan, where the sentence can be death if you say negative things about the Prophet Mohammed or the Islamic Faith. Heck, this year Shahbaz Bahtti, the Federal Minister for Minorities Affairs was assassinated for suggesting that he thought this law should be changed.

Scary thoughts.

10. midwestblues

The part where the gay guy was trying to join WBC was kinda depressing.

11. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wonder if its some form of copyright infringement to use those songs?? hmm, would love to see gaga sue the wbc :grin:

12. Giorria

Giorria Guest

Thats really sad. That girls parents couldn't come up with one legitimate argument against anything said, and the mother was always saying "what he said" with several of the questions. They clearly miss their daughter but still put their cult at a higher priority then her. I don't agree with people attacking the dog though, thats just wrong.

I'm so glad my parents aren't like that...

13. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Poor girl. She get a taste of what it feels like to have friends outside the family only to be told that he'd kill her if he got the chance?! I know who isn't going to be there 4 years from now.

14. otc877

otc877 Guest

I felt for that asian guy. He seemed so troubled.

15. Arex

Sir, what do our scouts say about his irony level?

Its over NINE THOUUUSSSAAAAANNNND!!!!

But anyway, most of the things that they say are just hilarious in their own irony.

Yeah he did, didn't look comfortable "joining" them at all, I don't see him staying long at all.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think he's probably a confused gay man, and because he hasn't come to terms with being gay, he saw this and thought they could help him. -_-

17. Giorria

Giorria Guest

I now imagine him saying "that is something that I have to work on" like he said a few times. :lol:

18. Kanen

I watched all of them. At the beginning, I was laughing so hard at the absurdity of these people, but towards the end I was truly sick. I am a Christian (let's not start a debate about that here, just saying what I believe) and I truly can not stomach what these people do and what they teach their children. God and hate should never be in the same sentence, ever.

Towards the middle of the last video, a girl shows up and starts arguing with them. I was so happy with her. It gave me hope.

19. EWU2012

Thanks for posting this!!! A lot of the footage is from when they came to the Spokane area in Washington State. The beginning of the first part was at Ferris High School in Spokane. The motorcycles drove by them like 3-4 times smoking them out. In the 2nd Part at 14:10 towards the end that was at my college Eastern Washington University. The man dressed in the Army Uniform is my friend and he was kicked out of the military after serving in I believe Afghanistan. I was so proud that day to see how many people showed up to our counter protest. I believe there was like 800-1000 people there most being students. I went to all 5 locations in Spokane but I was unable to go to the Northern Idaho College one. Wish I would have.