1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rise Against - Make It Stop

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ArcaneVerse, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ArcaneVerse

Dont know if this has been posted before (search didnt bring up anything), Thought people would like to hear it.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klna5L9St3Q&annotation_id=annotation_577472&feature=iv[/YOUTUBE]

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've not heard much of Rise Against, but woh, it's hauntingly good and very powerful, thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

3. RedKnight

I love Rise Against and I love this song :slight_smile: But someone did post this already (but I think I was the only person to comment on it)

4. ArcaneVerse

thanks for replying. Yeah I tried searching but nothing came up so. Their are a few songs out at the moment dealing with being different etc (Gaga's Born This Way, P!nk - F**kin' Perfect & a few others), I just loved how direct and powerful this song was and didn't want it to be ignored =].

5. BlueDuck

I LOVE this song. Honestly, I got a little teary when I listened to it for the first time. The lyrics are just so... blunt, and up front, and generally awesome. Also, so emotionally charged, like all of Rise Against's songs. Anyway, I've tried picking my favorite lyric to put in my sig, but I can't choose. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you for making this thread! The song deserves to be heard! (I really wish it got a single and/or a music vid.)

6. Connor22

oh COME ON I already did this :/ jk jk mate (I did though) I'm totally in love with this band and this album for years and what they stand for is a lot better than... oh I don't know, Rebecca Black?