1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survey

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kerze, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you all fill in a survey; it'll help me a lot with one of my a-levels and the mroe responces I get, the better, so if you want to be awsome and get other peopel to fill it in, I would love you.

Illegal Downloading of Music Survey

2. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I guess I will post my answers (and submit them), and state that I no longer illegally download music.

1. How old are you?
    17-21.
    2. Have you ever illegally download music or recived 'free' music (which you did not pay for) through a peer to peer services not licenced by the Artist or Company that produced the music.
    Yes.
    4. Does the fact that Illegaly downloading music is against the law deter you from illegally downloading?
    Yes.
    5. Are you aware of any prosecution occuring due to the illegal downloading of music?
    Yes.
    6. Do you ever legally buy music?
    Yes.
    7. If Yes, which formats do you buy?
    Legal MP3 download. Compact disc.
    8. Whould more sevear penlaties for illegal downloading of music or a higher rate of prosecution stop you illegally downloading?
    Yes.
    9. If Yes or Maybe, what type of penalty would make you change your mind about illegal downloading?
    Cash fines. Community Service. Jail time (stealing is stealing, there is no "if" "and" or "but.")

Done.

3. Lukee

I took it. I always like helping other people. :grin:

4. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks guys :slight_smile: