1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So You Think You Can Dance aka Pasha Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by davo-man, Nov 1, 2007.

1. davo-man

Okay I know Australia is like months behind America in terms of what America shows on TV adn then exports to Australia, so just to fill you in, we are watching the episode before the finale (as I type)

I just wanted to let you guys all know, tht i think Pasha is possibly the hottest Russian I know of....oh wait Im forgetting my Russian/English hybrid...*sigh*

Anyway, back on topic, who are thinking will win...and for Americans, who did you want to wind (without giving too much away)

Also, which was your favourite dance? Mine was the Hummingbird and Flower on by Hok and Jamie, as well as pretty much anything done by Hok, Pasha or choreographed by Wade Robson, or Tyce DeOreo (no idea if thats the right spelling)

And I wanted Hok to win (simply for that hot/gorgeous English accent) but that was not to be

2. DJ Sweetz

OMG! Pasha is soooooo HAWT!!!!!

and as for my favorite dance routines....

Let The Drummer Kick by Neil and Lauren (love the song and those jumps and stops)
    Cabaret Hoover routine by Sara and Jesús (loved the costumes and their expressions in the dance)
    Fuego by Lauren and Pasha (the intro to the dance was awesome and lovin' the robot)
    Body language by Sara and Pasha (loved the suspenders)
    Hip Hip Chin Chin by Lacey and Danny (a very sexy dance)
    Time by Lacey and Neil (Very beautiful song and dance)
    The Chairman's Waltz by Hok and Jamie (another beautiful dance)
    In The Morning by Lacey and Pasha (a very funny dance, even though Lacey's movement was limited because of the choreography, i still loved it)
    Sweet Dreams by Sabra and Neil (very intense and sexy at the same time)

but I really wanted Lauren to win........

3. davo-man

Yeah I totally agree with you (well at least in the ones which I remember)

I LOVED Sweet Dreams by Neil and Sabra, but I was hoping they'd do a move where one slides under the table and the other leaps over the table at the same time...how awesome would that be

And Hip Hip Chin Chin was brilliant, in fact I downloaded that song and it was on my favourites list for over 3 months