1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good movies out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lucky Panda, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Lucky Panda

It's been a while since I last got up from a movie and told myself "That was a good movie!".

The last time I considered the quality of the film above par was when I watched Avatar, and that wasn't much about a good storyline, either. It's Pocahontas. In space. I guess the good comments were mainly the hype about the "new" visual affects.

I quite enjoyed Burlesque. Not realistic, but flashy enough to keep my attention (soundtrack wasn't bad, either!).

Does anyone have any recommendations on movies for an upcoming Movie-Night with friends? :slight_smile: We especially enjoy horrors or psychological thrillers (Korean Cinderella was reallllllllly good!).

2. blankpaper

Donnie Darko! Even though like every has already seen it..... it's still awesome though :slight_smile:

3. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

If I were doing a movie night I would probably go with Kill Bill or the new Star Trek movie. Both of those are good and sound fun to watch with peeps.

4. Shevanel

There are many good movies out there. Such as everything I own :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, watch David Lynch movies. Mulholland Drive. Blue Velvet.

Also David Cronenberg. Eastern Promises. Everything. Same with above.

Blah blah blah. Don't get me started.

Also. Black Swan.
    Fuck yeah.

Requiem for a Dream to keep the Darren Aronofsky trend going.