1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Run the World?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by secretstache09, Apr 21, 2011.

1. secretstache09

Hi everyone. I have a confession to make, I am what you call a Beyonce stan. Different from a fan, a stan is a very devoted fan to their favorite artist. Coined from the Eminem song "Stan" albeit a very lighter meaning of his version of a stan.

With all that being said, by me being a stan, I am obligated by my stanleyness to talk about Beyonce's new single Run the World (Girls). It is now officially on iTunes today and if you are a Beyonce fan, go out and purchase it! If you need to hear if you would like the song first, go to her website beyonceonline.com, it has the song on auto play and you can hear it there.

Hahaha, ok I'm so sorry mods if this is against board rules, I am just a huge fan of Beyonce like many here are fans of Lady Gaga and want to see her be successful. So I have to rep my girl and promote her (as tastefully as I can) and get her some exposure haha. Damn, she should put me on her pay roll lol. Much love guys! I know the song is NOT for everyone, but if you like it? Support her! K thnx bai!

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2011 at 11:52 AM ----------

Oh and one more thing, the video will be out tommorow according to Rolling Stone, so if you dont like the song you *might* like the video (!)