1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

America's Next Top Model & Top Model Franchise

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jay, May 6, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay

Why don't we have one of this threads already? (My search-fu not good or I couldn't find any :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

So let's start with a spoiler(ish), won't we?

ANTM 17 is an ALL STARS SEASON!!!!!

What do you think about the show, the current season (season 16 in the US) and the previous seasons?
    Do you watch any other Top Model show? Personally I love Canada's Next Top Model and my fave contestant is Nikita <3

I LOVE TYRA <3

2. Bolin

I don't like the girls in the current (American) cycle...the final 3 are so....boring. =/

3. Jay

Jay

I totally agree with you. Although I like the way one of them photographs, all of them are blah. I love Alex :frowning2:

4. musican

I haven't seen it recently, but then again haven't ever followed it; I just saw a few episodes when my sisters watched it in the living room. What I want to know is if there's even a point in continuing the show. How many models do you really need? And if you keep making "top" models then doesn't the prize become less and less of a prize? *shrugs* Maybe that's just me.

5. Aya McCabre

I actually knew two of the girls from the last season of the New Zealand version. Granted they're acquaintances rather than friends, but I can still tell them apart, so it counts.

Nellie:
    [​IMG]

Elza:
    [​IMG]

And yes, they were being sadistic in this shoot giving them the same look so that they had to really compete with each other. TV is cruel.

6. Jay

Jay

They're gorgeous and I'd totally pick the first girl over the second.