1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beyonce 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by secretstache09, Jun 27, 2011.

1. secretstache09

Just letting everyone know that my favorite artist Beyonce released an album today and I of course love it. She is not for everyone, but if you are a fan of R&B Ballads, this album is for you. She is most definitely marching to the beat of her own drum on this album, give a listen if you want to hear something different than the norm lately :slight_smile:

Recommendation on the album: Rather Die Young, frickin love that song :grin:

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I was really worried about this album because I hate Run The World and 1+1. Like really hate them. I'm really happy though because I love every other song on the album. I Was Here, Best Thing I Never Had & I Care are my favorites. Good album.

3. secretstache09

Nice! I love I Care, Best Thing I Never Had has grown on me, but I Was Here is like the only song on the album that i skip over. Every other song I absolutely love, but Rather Die Young and Dance For You (delux) are my favorites :slight_smile:

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I didn't even think about looking for deluxe songs lol. I'll have to go check that out.