1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion time!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JimmyJam, Jun 30, 2011.

1. JimmyJam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Post what you think is fashionable, what your style is, what you wear, what you wish you could wear, Your favourite outfit etc.

My best outfit consists of dark Levis 511 Jeans, Black service boots, and a white polo shirt.

I try to keep things simple. Clothing that fits well, modest neck lines, reserved colour. For denim, always dark with no fades. For special occasions - Flat front pants, close fitting button up, oxfords, thin belt. A simple watch like a vintage leather banded timex easy reader makes a nice accessory. White crew neck t-shirts are great for just lounging about.

I would describe my style as being very conservative with modern influence.

So what do you like to wear?

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My fasion sense varies. Though I like certain looks on other people, my personal choices are simple: jeans and a shirt. I tend to wear clothes that fit (not too tight, not too baggy), a T-shirt (usually white), Jeans (usually blue), an overshirt (either a light denim shirt or a greenish button shirt, sleeves rolled up) and sunglasses (sensitive eyes).

What I wear influences my mood, though.

Sometimes I'll wear tan cargo shorts and a white T, with black sneakers. And sunglasses. Give me energy from coffee, and suddenly it's hard to pretend I'm not gay. And, frankly, hard to believe I'm over the age of eight seeing how I act.

So I'm fairly laid-back, with a little 1950's retro. Nothing flashy, all casual.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like wearing colourful clothes and I like things that hug my figure. I am a fan of skinny jeans and strappy tops, but also skirts and dresses in the summer. If it's cold, a hooded cardigan (preferably of a bright colour) and I especially like bright things in winter because they make me feel better about the weather.

Shoes wise, sometimes I'll wear trainers, but sometimes I'll wear a pair of trainers that is a bit more stylized. I have a gold pair of trainers that I've taken to wearing a lot recently. I also don't mind wearing things with a bit of a heel, but I'll save the big heels for nights out.

I also wear silver bracelets and my pride necklace, earrings and a ring (The ring doesn't have any special meaning, other than it was part of my 18th birthday present).

On nights out I like short skirts and strappy, sparkly tops, and in winter a pair of bright coloured tights, and heels/make-up/jewellery etc.

4. roborama

i usually wear converse, jeans, and an oversized 80s sweater with my hair in a ponytail and my red glasses. yeahhhh i need help... but i do have a very girly side and love to wear dresses and such when i go out

5. Katelynn

I've always been a t-shirt & blue jeans kind of girl, but I really wish I could wear halter tops, girls jeans & really snug shorts. I also really like girls t-shirts, as I think they are sooo much cuter & I always keep looking at them when I'm at stores. As far as undies go, I really prefer the high-cut panties, but I never get to wear any of these because I'm too afraid to go to a store & buy anything. I have also really wanted to purchase undies on the internet because I can just wear them under my clothes, but I live at home & I'm terrified that I might get caught by my parents (my mum has already caught me many times over the years & it's been awkward & unpleasant each time, especially when we don't talk about it afterwards). So, for now, I basically wear a lot of concert tees with jeans that ride low on my hips, a bra & I keep my hair up in cute ponytail (I really need to learn how to french braid as I have ALWAYS wanted my hair braided! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Hoodies are also a popular choice for me the last couple years too, but I prefer the once that zip up in the front vs the pullovers...

6. Katelynn

If there's any style I really like, it's the way Tank Girl dresses! She's always been one of my favourite comic book characters & Rebecca always has such a punk grrl style going. Just me maybe, but that's a style I like! I will confess that I also really like really girly dresses, like club wear & cocktail dresses, but I really need to slim down before I can wear anything like that!

7. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i like wearing comfortable, casual clothes. in the summer, i'm your average girl in blue denim capris, a t-shirt, and sneakers. in the winter, i mostly wear jeans and (oh, i can just taste the stereotypical irony) a flannel shirt with a tank top underneath. i keep it simple, with a few accessories, such meh fancily patterned socks and lucky necklace

8. LemonCake

I wear a t shirt with jeans pretty much everyday. Occasionally I'll wear a sort of frilly top with my jeans, but the jeans are always there. Also flip flops or Converse shoes.

9. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like tighter, more body-hugging clothes in the summer/spring, but not TOO tight. Straight jeans, skinny jeans an extra size up so my legs can breathe, v-necks <3, crew neck graphic tees. a polo here and there. Cargo shorts, khaki shorts, and plaid shorts are my life. In the winter, I wear sweaters without a shirt underneath, so its basically a long sleeve v-neck. I also wear thermals and stuff. Occassionally I'll wear a "I <3 boobies" bracelet because my aunt has breast cancer. As for shoes, flip flops any day during/after april, any other time my cross trainers. I really don't know how to describe my style, but I've been told I'm relatively stylish.

10. Jay

Jay

Can't go anywhere without my Harley boots.

:slight_smile: