1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 13 (U.S.)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by subaru000, Jul 2, 2011.

1. subaru000

For anyone else who is deciding to watch it this summer, what are your thoughts on the twists, gameplay and contestants?

[I do not want to post anything yet because others might have not seen the cast videos, but I feel pretty underwhelmed by who they have chosen so far (insert hint here)].

Anywho, what are your thoughts and who are you looking forward to seeing take over the game?

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it looks like Jeff and Jordan may be returning so should be nice to see them. Frankly Dominic's the only cute guy. Cassi and Porsche aren't that bad though of course they're girls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But so far only 8 have been named. I almost think they may invite back two or three pairs of previous contestants to make 12 or 14 like normal. So I'm hoping if that's the case, it'll be Jeff and Jordan, and Evil Dick and Danielle.

3. subaru000

Team JJ needs their own show (and I guess Jeff did when he traveled around the world on Around the World For Free, and also again for The Amazing Race, with Jordan), so I am sure that they were at least offered something. I am smiling from ear to ear with happiness about them (hopefully) returning.

Brenchel were amazing and Rachel is the best person for ratings for just about any show. Brendon is the more heartfelt of the two, at least in gameplay, so it would be nice to see them play together again, but only for the drama Rachel is known for.

And ED is just awesome, he deserves his own show too, especially with a random group of people like BB. I think he should take Julie's job as host to give it a new spin. But that will never happen.

Dominic is cute, but Brendon is cuter, at least to me. But the picture scandal makes him seem like a player, so Dominic wins. Cassi is far too pretty to be so humble; she and Jordo will definitely get along. Other than Cassi being nice, I feel underwhelmed by the choices and I think that they relied too much on the Duos to balance things out.

Looks like a good season so far for the most part.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brenchel will make more people turn their tv off. They were one of the most annoying couples around. At least Dick and Danielle had substance and amusement. But right now.
    Jeff and Jordan have 33% of the vote, Brenchel has 22%, Dick and Danielle have 24%, Will Boogie have 15% (it doesn't make sense for them to come in, they've both won), Hayden and Enzo have 5%, and my other least fave Jessie and Natalie have only 1%.