1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Animations Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rinto, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I'm not quite sure if it's okay for me to start this kind of thread but I'm doing it anyway... Please just tell me to stop if I need to. :slight_smile:

Anyway, let us talk anything about animation here, western or eastern kind. Anything's welcome. :grin:

So, what cartoon/ anime or any animation are you liking now?

For me, I'm into Blue Exorcist and Blood C right now. They're both great animes that are both quite fresh ^_^. About cartoons, I really like Ben 10. He's really cool.

2. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

YES! Finally someone else! ;D I like the Ben 10 Alian Force the most. And Scooby Doo, always Scooby Doo...

3. Markio

It's all about Regular Show! :grin:

4. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if you guys ever saw D Vampire Hunter... i think it was the best ever.... Superman & Batman Public Enemies Numer 1 is also just as good. Ghost in the shell was my favourite. There was another one I can't exactly come to its name... i think it was called Metropolis or something... loved it.

3D animation.... ohhhh don;t know if you guys saw Vexille... fantastic absolutly a must see... and so is Appleseed 1 & 2....

I have them all... also Resident Evil... staring none other than the main characters of the game Resident Evel 4 & 5 lol

5. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I like Ultimate Alien more^^. It's, like, I super like Ulitimate Bigchill^^