1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNN - Gay Bullying

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Revan, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that right now (8-9PM EDT) on CNN is a show called CNN Presents and they're looking at bullying cases of gay teens in the USA. I know this is kinda late note...since it's halfway done, but I found out that it's also on at 11PM EDT. So hopefully everyone gets a chance ot check it out. It's slightly a case that pisses me off (though I don't mean how CNN approaches it, more about some of the responses such as a superintendent saying the suicide of Justin Auburg had no relation to bullying.) But yeah, hope you guys get a chance to catch it.

2. Emberstone

it might repeat. sometimes, the 8pm specials repeat three hours later.

I caught parts of it, but I am so frustrated by assholes who enable it by pretending bullying is innocent.

3. Kanen

Will watch it, thanks! Oh, and my dvr says it's back on at 10 pm Central time.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bud I know it'll repeat lol I say in my post that it repeats at 11PM my time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: