1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alan Carr - My inspiration!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by EnglishTeenS, Jul 25, 2011.

1. EnglishTeenS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone else here love Alan carr as much as me?

Even though he might be the complete sterotype of the gay man he is such an inspiration for me. Although I tend to believe I am very "Hetro" acting, I absolutely love him and find him hysterical! His absolute campness and his voice are just amazing, I would! Haha

I am going to see him in October and can not wait! If you're not from the UK I would recommened youtubing him, I don't think I have watched an episode of chatty man without laughing.

#1 EnglishTeenS, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. Giorria

Giorria Guest

That clip was pretty funny, I think Alan Carr is great on Chatty Man. I would love to go see him live but I'm not working at the moment so it will never happen soon. Despite saying about his sexuality not being his focal part of his act, the public are going to see that as his focal part due to his campness.

I have a friend who actually looks like him when he pulls certain faces, so I call him Alan Carr lol. He doesn't like it but he was one of the ones that started saying that I looked like Justin Beiber.

3. Just Passing

I'm not the biggest fan of Alan Carr, but there are moments when he gives a good laugh. It just has to be the right material. :slight_smile: