1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God, I LOVE this song....

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Tracy Lord, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Tracy Lord

Me and a friend of mine are going to have to put together a dance routine to it!

[youtube]uu_zwdmz0hE[/youtube]

2. Raeil

Funny story about this song. My friends and I decided to eat dinner at one of the other two dining areas on campus, since it's a buffet and the place we usually eat at is more like a food court. Anyway, for some reason the campus radio station has set up there and they were playing random music. It was pretty loud, so we were a little annoyed, but then this song came on. We'd never heard it, but the moment the music broke for "Barbra Streisand," we just looked at each other and cracked up. It took us about a minute to calm down, but we talked about the song and imitated it that whole week.

Then two weeks later the most recent (at the time) Glee episode ended, and the preview for the next week came on. They were doing "Barbra Streisand," and we couldn't stop laughing after seeing the preview! It was fantastic! Sorry to slightly derail the thread, but I do love this song and the story that's associated with it in my head!

3. Shmoe

Not available in Canada :frowning2:

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. CharmanderGato

Alabama (a very closed-minded, bigoted town)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It is a very odd... but funny song i just heard for the first time... i kinda like it... haha