1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Motogp fans out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by musicalfingers, Aug 5, 2011.

1. musicalfingers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Anyone here follow the premier motorcycle racing class? More importantly: Any aussies following Casey Stoner's dominant title run this year? Show the love for Australia's most professional sportsman :thumbsup:

2. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i wouldn't say it the premier motorcycle racing class, but i tend to catch most races, not aussie but stoner was excellent on laguna seca, i mainly follow rossi though.

also praise to stoner who got to 2nd place on the corkscrew mad bast*** or what?

#2 darkcheesse, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  3. musicalfingers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh man it was indeed, but the move on the outside down the back straight on Lorenzo was the business. If you don't consider the Grand Prix racing the premier class what are you digging?

4. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    british superbike, tbf it's mailny coz i'm british plus i only live about 10 miles from one of the circuits so it the one i can attually go and spectate at.