1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 American Football thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dan82, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Dan82

NFL season starts tonite NCAA season started last weekend talk about it in this thread.

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2011 at 07:46 PM ----------

I’d normally we rooting for the Saints but the Patriots have the Saints first round pick next year; so I’m rooting for the Packers.

2. Gallatin

Usually I'd be more excited for the start of the NFL season, but I think since I've become a huge soccer fan over the past 5 years, the excitement is kind of dulled for me.
    For tonight, I guess I'll pull for the Pack, since I like Aaron Rodgers a lot, and because I want to see the Falcons win the NFC South, not the Saints.

Come Monday, I'll be rooting for my team... Go Dolphins! (Even though we'll probably be blown away by the Pats...)

3. Eric

At least you guys are in better shape than the Bills! :grin:

I'm a Packers fan, with a bit of loyalty toward Buffalo (since it's pretty much a Canadian team). :slight_smile:

4. FrozenFlame

CAROLINA PANTHERS <3

Mine. My team. No touch.

Maybe we'll win a game this season ^^

It won't take much to make me a happy fan this season~

5. Mr.Pushover

Ravens. that's it.

6. Nodnarb

College football >>>> NFL

But anyways...

KC doesn't have the benefit of a ridiculously easy schedule again this year so it's going to be tough to repeat as AFC West champs. But Denver and Oakland are so awful that the Chiefs still have a chance. I'm hoping for a .500 season.

7. Gallatin

For a several years, I felt that same way, that college was better than NFL. And now that I'm in college, I definitely should feel that way. However, strangely, over the past couple of years, I've become a much bigger NFL fan, even though my favorite team, the Dolphins, have been at best mediocre and at worst downright abysmal for most of the years I've followed them.