1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshoppers/digital artists?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nerdvain, Sep 10, 2011.

1. nerdvain

So, I don't know if this is precisely forum-appropriate. I'm not soliciting anyone for anything, but...

I'm a nerd with an artistic side. Sketches, paintings, charcoal, anything. My favorite nontraditional method (as well as my current favorite) is digital art, mainly on Photoshop. Any kind of Photoshopping--photomanipulation, digital painting, photo editing--I love.

My quest with this is to find out if there are any others out there who share my hobby, even in a small degree; I'd really love to see some artwork from fellow digital artists, and maybe discover some real talent.
    Is there anyone here who paints digitally (Photoshop, Corel...hell, even MS Paint)? Any photomanipulators? Graphic designers? 3D artists?

(Again, not advertising, but) if you'd like to see any of my art, it's on my profile.

Thank you :grin:

2. maverick

I can safely say I love all of these digital things and think they are absolutely awesome sauce, I just don't know how to do any of it myself (except for Paint doodles). I can handle the traditional mediums though.

I really like your work! I really need to start painting again, I haven't in awhile...

3. daedalus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to love digital and traditional art and would draw all the time. I majored in graphic design but it killed most of my inspiration and motivation to do photo-manipulating, vectors and drawing a few years after I graduated. I also used to design and make random html based websites.

There's still photography and have other artistic outlets that require using Photoshop and website stuff from time to time. I miss the other stuff but lack the computer set up or time to sit and color sketches if I were to start up again. : /

4. Artemicion

Ooo i love photoshop and illustrator...New Media was what I studied in university. I started by manipulating graphics and making my own wallpapers which was like...back in grade 8 i believe...

I also like to do 3D work with Maya. Vectors I prefer to do in flash actually...haha..

5. Dominoflare

Dominoflare Guest

Concept art all the way =D love mainly working with concept art, character illustrations and design for games and ink painting. really absolutely adore concept/digital art and my work's on my profile as well.
    favourite artists include Daryl Mandryk
    [​IMG]