1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Witchcraft, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Isn't Rocky Horror Picture Show awesome?!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo[/YOUTUBE]

I'm like a huge fan of it now, even though I only watched it a few months ago xd it's such a great movie! And I bet the play is just as awesome!

2. Tiny Catastrophe

Do they have the live audience participation shows where you live? They have them around here and they're awesome

3. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard there is one of the live participation shows where I live, sometime around Halloween. I'll have to check it out this year. I first saw the movie over four years ago with a bunch of people at this research station and I remember right at the end of the movie this high school student that was there burst out with "what the fuck did I just watch?" :slight_smile:. At first I was kind of weirded out by it too (still being in the closet at that time), but after seeing it a couple of times since then it's a favorite of mine. I've been looking around for the DVD so I can buy my own copy, but have not found it yet.

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Oh lol, I was suprised too when my friend showed me that exact song I posted, but then when I actually watched the movie at her house I though it was the most amaizing thing ever O_O

Yeah they do have that live participation thing here, I think the but I'm not sure if its on like this week or a month from now but I wasnt able to go cuse it was kinda far XD

5. Tiny Catastrophe

Well where I used to go in New Jersey they had them every week. We would dress like sluts and go. It was really fun. And the Halloween and all the holiday ones are different than the regular ones. I've never been to a Halloween one but my friends have and they say it's really awesome and one of the best shows to go to.

6. feverdreamt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yay Rocky Horror!... i have yet to partake in a live participation show, even though they are quite frequent at a few theaters near me.

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest I have never seen the movie all the way through. Lol. Just clips of it.

8. Dasc Crescent

Ti's the best!!!
    have the DVD in my room ^_^
    and the soundtrack on record, yes i have a record player in my room.
    we had a show here last year, or was it the year before?
    I missed it, but somehow my sister saw it...

9. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really want to go to a live participation show. XD
    I totally love almost every song from the show, though.

10. Happy Vampire

I love Rock Horror. I have seen a live production of the show twice. But never have been too a participation showing. Unless you count the time when me and four of my friends watched and participated in her basement. There was lines to tell you when to do shit.

11. Rissyroo

Rissyroo Guest

The movie was brilliant. c; I loved it so much - Wait, no. Past tense? I love it. <3

12. Ridiculous

It is my favourite movie. Unfortunately I haven't seen any of the live shows... I should've gone when Richard O'Brien (the creator, and played Riff-Raff in the film) was narrating about a year ago.

Although I kind of don't want to see the live version, because I think it'd be too different without Tim Curry and I wouldn't want to spoil it.

13. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Guest

I'm a huge Rocky Horror fan! I really wish I could see a live production, but I can't find any local theatres that have it.

14. Zach

I just noticed this thread today ..... I'm watching the DVD as I'm posting this ... Thanks for bringing RHPS up, I'd forgotten how much I liked this movie. (!):thumbsup:

15. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

I went to a the theatre to see it last year and it was AMAZING. Most of the audience was dressed up and the participation was hilarious. I am actually in love with it. My friends think I'm weird... But seriously, there is nothing, NOTHING, missing from that movie :grin:

16. FrozenFlame

I LOVE this movie~

I want to see a live show one day, but for now I am content watching it alone.

17. Rooni321

The Rocky Horror picture show is the only musical I can honestly stand as well as watch over and over all day! <3 love it!(!)