1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South of Nowhere

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

I just have to say that this is one of the best shows ever and if you've never seen it you definitely should look it up. I wish it ran for more than 3 seasons

2. Flyers2011

South of Nowhere really helped me become comfortable with who I am. Also, I think the show realy 'broke' stereotypes. Racial, Sexual orientation, financial status, etc.

The show was brilliant, if it had debuted nowadays, it'd be a hit.

3. Paper Heart

I loved this show!

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I used to watch it sometimes when it was on. I really loved Spencer, none of the characters were stereotypical, and I loved that about it. I agree with Flyers too, if it had debuted today it would be huge.

5. Paper Heart

I keep hoping that it'll end up on the Instant Queue, but alas its DVD only as of now.

6. Tiny Catastrophe

My friend is buying me all the seasons on dvd for Christmas because I made him watch the 2 episodes I have on Itunes and he loves it too lol

7. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree. I used to love this show too. And that is really saying a lot coming from me, because I never watch lesbian storylines. I'm always pissed off that they're mostly made for men, to cater to them, and not very realistic. But I loved SON. It should have lasted for longer than three seasons though :frowning2: