1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pan-Am

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Emberstone

I could not find a thread about this show, so here is one.

Am I the only one who is taken by this show? I cannot quite place my finger on it, but there are things about it that just keep me coming back. I love this show, its characters, and its storylines.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm enjoying it quite a bit :slight_smile:

3. Emberstone

Is it just me, or does ABC do storytelling well? most shows are 1-3 episode story arcs at best, but ABC is able to do narratives that can extend over a seasons, or a entire series.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    very true. I mean my sunday nights were Desperate Housewives followed by Brothers & Sisters, now with B&S no longer happening, I'm glad I have something new and wonderful to watch. And the final season of Housewives is awesome so far too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Emberstone

I really love the dynamic of the murder coverup on Desperate housewives this season. With everyone infighting over how to handle the aftermath, it just really is enjoyable.

I really want to see where the espionage storyline goes with Pan Am. Pan Am does have some history with hijacking and terrorisem (the lockerbie bombing was a pan am flight), so I have been wondering if they would weave such narratives, even fictionalizaed since we are currently set in the 60's, and lockerbie was the 80's, if i remeber correctly.

When collette was singing in the last episode, it was hard not to cry when you took into account her past.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    None the less, I too am wondering if they'll do that. Same time they may not, I believe its getting many viewers and I know if they'll touch on a hijacking thing on a primetime show...