1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw fans!! [:

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Katt, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've never really met anyone who is as big a fan of the SAW series as I am [exept for my brother] So where my saw fans at? I could seriously talk about how great these movies are forever!

2. Justsomefatguy

I love Saw! It's one of my favorite movie series, my friend Ryan and I have literally sat there and just gone through a marathon of the movies multiple times, though for some reason the movies don't agree well with me when I'm high :X

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

AAA I've never watched one! I've always wanted to see one but my mom still won't let me -.- even though I'm like 16 and stuff

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm an unabashed Saw fanboy, although I've never done a marathon. After watching one, I always feel like I'll need a week to recuperate mentally before I can handle another. But yes, I love these movies. I was always fascinated by the intricacies of the traps, and was always curious to see what they'd come up with next. I also appreciate how it largely took its plot seriously, unlike most horror series that make it to that many movies. It's a shame it had to end.

5. Rooni321

Right here girl! Saw is the only series of movies I'm commited to, unless Hostel starts making more movies :slight_smile:

6. djt820

Recently watched all the films. It's a mostly good series with a nice ending to it all. I remember the 5th one being the weakest, but overall, pretty good.

7. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have only seen 4 or 5 of them, but I loved them all.
    Back when the 3rd had just come out on DVD I remember watching all three in a marathon during a high-school lock-in.
    I really wanted to see the last in 3D, but never made it. :frowning2:

8. Justsomefatguy

I missed seeing the last one in 3D as well, I need to download the last one next time I'm home from college so I have them all, I don't even remember the last one anymore. Has anyone else tried the Saw video games? They're a lot of fun, especially at 3AM in a dead silent house.

9. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My personal favourite was the third one. I've seen them all many times (had a marathon las night actually), and every time, I always bring myself back to numah threeee. [: I agree with chip, the plot, and meaning behind all of it is what makes it so darn awesome. I'll compare it to The Human Centipede.. which had horribly bad acting, a pretty dumb (if there is one at all) plot, and a terrible ending. XD But those kinds of movies just make me appritiate SAW all the more. [:

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

If we're going to talk favorites, VI is my favorite. To me, it felt like after the first movie, the people behind Saw were still trying to figure out where to go with the series. I don't think they expected to make sequels, and when they were called on to do so, I think they really struggled with trying to figure out where to take the series, as evidenced by the fact that none of the sequels were all that much like the first one. VI, to me, felt like the movie when they finally got it, when they finally said, "This is where we can go from here." It's a shame it had to end after VI, because much as I enjoyed VII, I feel it served the series poorly, especially after how high-quality of a sequel VI was.