1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As The World Turns - Luke & Noah

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by tired_of_lying411, Dec 5, 2007.

1. tired_of_lying411

Do any of you watch it? I'm not much of a soap fan, but LukeVanFan over at YouTube pulls out only the parts of the show each day which have Luke and Noah in them. It's very entertaining! And I hear things are going to heat up for Christmas!!!

Surely I can't be the only one...

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I used to watch As The World Turns all the time until I got the internet. :icon_bigg I have seen some of the clips of Luke and Noah and it looks like they are covering the story well!

3. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

You're not the only one. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I watch As the World Turns. Lol, what else is there to do when I'm doing my homework?

4. Grof142007

OMG I WATHC LUKE VIDEOS but mark dutch viewer has the eps before he meet noah OMG U NEED TO GO WATCH THEM his channel might be banned so

OMG I LOVE LUKE, NOAH THERE SO cute *scream* i thought u guys would never bring this up omG LOVES i watch every show each day whether or not i see my 2 guys

5. nisomer

yeah i pretty much watched all of those videos last sat and sunday hahaha im a loser.

6. tired_of_lying411

Haha, I had been completely busy until lately, so I watched from 1-100 or so in about 3 days... I got completely obsessed.
    It looks like "nuke" isn't going to be on at ALL this week, but next week promises LOTS of action... literally, perhaps.

Can't wait!

And Becky's right-- they are doing an amazing job covering the story, especially considering it's a soap.

7. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a fan as well. I love Luke and Noah. I have been watching the show again since spring 2006 when Luke came out to Holden and Lily.

8. Grof142007

9. tiredofreality

The story line was awesome at the beginning, and i stayed up all night watching it...i watched every episode on you tube in 2 days...the beginning was intense, and i loved it, but further down the line, it isn't as good. i watched all of them, but lost some interest the more i watched...at the beginning, when Noah was dating maddie and having feeling for Luke, it was awesome, and of course you know that he was gonna break up with Maddie for Luke, and the relationship between Noah and Luke seemed real, but toward the newer episodes, Noah and Luke just seem like friends, and Noah and Ameera getting married is not helping the matter.