1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cranberries

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rooni321, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Rooni321

Anyone else like them?
    They're from the 90s I think but the singers voice is phenominal!

And idk why but everytime I listen to their music I feel extra gay! Haha
    Lady Gaga does too though but in a different way lol.

Anyone else relate?
    Even with different Artists/Music/songs?

2. Katelynn

I LOVE The Cranberries! One summer back in the 90s, I was up at my gf's (now ex-gf) cabin in the Peterborough region & we were out on the lake. Guess who also happened to own a cabin on the same lake? Dolores O'Riordon & her husband! So we ended up meeting her & hanging out with her for a little open-pit campfire get together that nite & she & husband were both super nice! It was a really awesome, random thing but like one of the best things about that summer that I remember! And if you really wanna feel gay, listen to The Cranberries' cover song of The Carpenter's Close To You. When Dolores signs that opening lyric 'Why do birds suddenly appear?' I just totally feel like I'm 15 & crushing on someone all over again!

3. Rooni321

Omg that's so awesome! I'm jealous, you hardly ever hear about people being that nice! Maybe one day I'll be so lucky, that's like the perfect scenario! :slight_smile:
    And I'll definately check it out, I wouldn't miss a chance to love another song of hers <3

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I haven't heard many of their songs, but "Zombie" is probably my favorite song of all time. A friend of mine and I who have extremely different tastes both put it firmly in our top-ten for favorite songs, and after playing it for a different friend of mine during a car ride, weeks later, on another car ride, he asked if I'd play "that awesome alternative song". It's a great, great song.

5. adam88

Definitely an amazing band. :slight_smile:

6. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I LOVE the Cranberries!

7. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Only songs I know by them are "Dreams" (I think that's what it's called) and "Zombie", which is an awesome song! I credit that with being like....the first memory of a song I can remember lol.