1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Oct 16, 2011.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First the trailer:

[Youtube]tXXghhXir8s[/Youtube]

And a sneak peek:

[Youtube]V0Pkjv0MThw[/Youtube]

So.. is anyone else watching this? what do you think?

I realize this tv show may not be for everyone, and I'm not claiming it's perfect. But I am addicted! I love this show. It's right up my alley too, I prefer movies and tv shows that are in the thriller/action/supernatural genre. I can't stand the normal prosecution dramas on tv, or the dozens of cop shows etc.. you get my drift. This may not be perfect, but at least it's something different from what you normally see on tv, and for that alone I think it's worth the watch. You should at least check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.. at least not if you like this genre :slight_smile:

2. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No love for this show here? Zachary Quinto was on yesterday's episode! He was amazing, and I loved the other half of the gay couple too :wink:

3. It hasn't premiered here yet... Looking forward to it, though :grin:

4. CrazyAntFarm

I actually want to give this show a try, but I missed the premiere, I guess.

5. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

It's a little weird in some production aspects or I don't know but it has something weird haha but I like it. I'm following the series and I liked it so far :slight_smile: I loved the episode with Zachary Quinto :grin:

6. jughead75

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm absolutely obsessed with this show. Everything about the execution is just incredible in my opinion. While not scary (in the slightest), it's incredibly dramatic, very deep and at the same time delightfully campy and seeped in over-the-top wonder. And I'm very much in love with Tate :slight_smile: *sigh*... haha

7. kris B

Everyone knows its available on hulu, right?

8. feverdreamt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I actually really like this show.. The acting and script can get a bit cheesy or predictable and stereotypical at times.. but never the less, i like it...... oh and the opening theme song is amazing, i seriously arm dance in bed when i hear it

9. SayThatSomethin

Out Status:
    Some people
    I started with the Halloween episode because, Zachary Quinto, c'mon, and well in love. The story is compelling and twisted and mildly scary. And I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with Tate.

10. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Anyone is watching it tonight?

11. roborama

meeeee! :slight_smile:

12. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I have to wait until tomorrow :c haha

13. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've just started watching this on FXUK. I caught up on 5 episodes in one night and episode 6 is due to broadcast tomorrow. I cannae wait. :grin:

I've got no idea what is going on in it, but I'm hooked nonetheless. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

This last episode's final (Smoldering children) was a little predictable, don't you think?

15. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never seen this show. Should I watch it if I can't stand scary movies? Is it a really scary show?

16. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

You shoul watch it. Is not that scary. :slight_smile:

17. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, it's not really that scary. The first few episodes are kinda creepy maybe, because you have no idea what's going on, and the unknown is what's scary, if that makes sense. But it's not very gory or anything, and these last few episodes have been kinda tame in the "scary" department, just because we know what's going on now because almost everything has been explained. BTW.. there's some nudity and strong language in it. It's definitely NOT a kids show, it's for adults.

But yeah.. it's not that scary. I don't like scary movies, a few scenes in AHS may be a bit creepy but not scary per se, it is very mild anyway. Nothing very scary at all. And I hate scary movies too, but I like this :slight_smile:

You should definitely check it out! I love the gay couple in it, Chad is played by the openly gay Zachary Quinto, and of course.. who can forget about Tate? LOVE HIM!

18. Kanen

Season finale = the end of my life for the next nine months. I love this show so much.

19. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I haven't gotten into yet. My teacher recommened I catch up with it. She gives it good reviews. And Dexter just ended so, I need something to watch until Game of Thrones comes back on.