1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranormal Activity 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Danny19, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Danny19

Hey guys well i cant sleep so i decided to post this... Anyways i just got home from going to see paranormal activity 3. And wow i thought it was gonna be stupid, but it actually surprised me that i got scared. In my opinion it was the scariest of the 3.. well i only saw the 1st one but i heard the 2nd one was stupid. However this one literally made me jump from my seat and i even accidentally yelled at one point.. lol. I usually dont scare easily, i just laugh at the stupidness but this one was actually scary. I was surprised.. I think that if you were to watch a paranormal activity movie just watch this one. lol.

oh and yea i cant sleep cuz im a bit scared so i have on the lights, tv, and laptop on... oh my im being a bitch -_- lol..

so if any of you guys have seen it or will see it post what you think. or just post your opinion on these movies...

Oh btw can someone explain to me if this is a true story or not? im confused

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agh! I want to see it this weekend but it depends on if my friend can go. :/
    I thought the second one was way better than the first.

And no...they're not true stories...

3. Mr.Pushover

Incorrect! Paranormal Activity 2 was sooooooo much scarier than the first.

4. lostinthought9

Ooh, I wanna see this, too! Although, it probably won't be until next weekend, I have too much school work to do. =/

5. kem

kem

I don't know about the 1st, but the second film was VERY scary. Only the ending was slightly disappointing. I saw it about a year ago and I still can't close my bedroom at night.

6. Danny19

oh my.. ima have to see the second one too.. lol.. oh the first one was plain stupid. i agree.

7. J Snow

I just got out of the seeing the third with my bf. I for sure thought it was the scariest, but it was the only one I saw in the theaters.

I thought it was gonna be disappointing since the second one was so bad. Even though I saw the first one way earlier, I forgot everything about 2 but still remember the events of 1 pretty well.

8. Vinny

Omg I watched it last night and it was SO SCARY.

The camera in the kitchen that turned really made it scarier because you were always expecting something to be there :O

The film explained a lot and I nearly had a heart attack which means I loved it :')

9. Rooni321

Lol! That made me laugh!
    Because that's what I do when I watch the Paranormal Activity movies x)
    But yeah, I want to watch it so bad and my friends think I'm totally stupid because I actually think its scary. Haha

10. lostinthought9

I seen it this weekend, and thought it was pretty good. OH, and their step-father, Dennis (I think that was his name), was totally hot. xD

It did explain some things, but still left me wondering about:
    Why didn't anyone mention the fact that Katie and Christie's mother and step-father was murdered? I know there was some mentioning that they didn't recall alot from their childhood in Part 2; but did I miss something somewhere?

11. J Snow

A lot of the things about the different movies don't really add up to me. In the second one they said their house burnt down as kids.

Also in the first movie I got the impression Katie hadn't seen her sister since they were kids. In the second movie you obviously see that she had just seen her a couple weeks before the event of the movie.

12. Markio

I am not much into horror, but that's because demons and ghosts are so rude! It's so mean how they torture and haunt people for no reason, and then if you consider, "But they do have a reason, the ancestor cursed the family with something something," then that just means that grandmother is mean and evil, too! How rude!

13. SA Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I found the first much more frightening than the second.
    I just thought they created a terrifying atmosphere much better, in the second the people in the video i find i couldn't relate to them they were obviously a very privileged household with the pool and everything. The first one however was a more average sized house, with fewer people living there it was more like my house which i why i found it so creepy.:badgrin:
    The 3rd sounds good i intend to see it. :slight_smile:

14. Rooni321

I saw it! It made me laugh so much but it was scary too ahaha. Winning!
    I wanna see it again

15. gleek

Some friends and I went to the movies and saw the third one. I had never seen the first two, but thought this one was awesome! I loved it! I loved it so much in fact, that we went to walmart and bought the second one to take home and watch. Everyone stayed until the wee hours of the morning to watch what I consider to be one of the greatest wastes of time in my life. I felt like half of the movie was just the camera looking at a blank wall or empty kitchen.

16. Jim94

Ive seen it a while ago and hve to sy tht it was way better then the first two parts , I really liked it .

17. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't really like the first movie, but I thought the second one was pretty scary. PA3, on the other hand is the most terrifying movie in my opinion.