1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Runway & Project Accessory

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ben, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Ben

Ben

Are there any other closet Project Runway fans out there? Or is it just me? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'm not interested in my own fashion at all, and I'm not into the fashion industry much either. I just think the show is really entertaining. ;D

What did you think of the last series? Pleased with who won? :grin:

And what's up with Project Accessory? There's only been one episode already and it's seriously intense. I don't have a favourite yet, I'm still watching their work. ~

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Project Runway and not closeted about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm out.

Never heard of Project Accessory though...

3. starfish

I will admit to watching a few episodes and I enjoyed them.

I don't have cable TV so I can't watch it on a regular basis.

4. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

Maybe... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: XD

5. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

lol yes XD awesome

6. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

I do watch it but i'm very secretive of it XD

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe I'm actually watching Runway right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Ben

Ben

Project Accessory actually just started last Thursday, I think! It's basically a spin-off from Project Runway, in the first challenge they made a belt, necklace and accessory of their choice.

I'm naughty and watch these shows over the internet, they don't show them here in the UK D:

Episode 1 spoiler:
    I wasn't happy that Cotrice went home, just because I thought that her chandelier necklace was awesome! She really didn't need that corset though, it did kind of make the model drown in accessories. But I wish she stayed ~

9. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I love project runway :grin: haha I really like watching while they desing. Viktor and annya were my favorites... I would like Viktor to win u.u haha he is from Guadalajara like me :grin: lol
    I actually would like to study fashion desing, I don't know is really interesting :slight_smile:

10. Markio

I have watched Project Runway since season 2, although I usually don't watch the first few episodes of a season when there's too many people that are going to get out anyway.

I get more of my fashion tips from What Not to Wear than Project Runway, but I do like watching the designers' visions translate into clothing. Plus when people get angry or emotional, I like to imagine what I would say if I were in their place, to be mature. Then I rationalize that they're all on deadlines and being filmed constantly, so it's understandable if they act foolishly toward one another.

I wanted Kimberly to win! I wanted Anya to win except I think her final collection lacked variety.