1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ty, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=muJaDZA-_Bk[/YOUTUBE]

Just heard them on the radio XD brang back memories..... Are they considered attractive to lesbians? cause i think their pretty, nice voices too.

Homosexual musicians woo!

^_^

#1 Ty, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  2. Ty

Ty Guest

Anatomy of t.A.T.u. aired on Russian television on December 12, 2003. The documentary revealed that the girls were not lesbians, and that it was all just a brainchild developed by their producer. The image that Shapovalov had crafted was "underage lesbianism" marketed to straight men but it was masquerading as "mere love for each other". It also showed more facets of the girls' lives; from their religion, to Yulia having a boyfriend, and confessing about an abortion

Aww they were fake lesbians =[

Sorry to disappoint girls!

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

0.O i thought one was a lezbo and ones bi gess not then

4. Steam Giant

So did I, especially after that one song that was basically about learning that you're a lesbian (I forget which one). Wow, that's pretty unbelievable. Not that I don't believe you, but damn.

5. Ty

Ty Guest

I bet 1000's of people were DISAPPOINTED they wern't gay lmao Oh the irony

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

aww. shame they're fake. but still, they're cute, and the song is nice. i like the short haired one best. =]

7. Level N Human

I much prefer Le Tigre. ^^

Also I always thoughts Tatu was media publicity bufoonery. Not that I didnt' believe they're not not-straight, but because even if they weren't, it was still media publicity bufoonery.

8. waitingsucks

Yeah I was devastated for some reason when I found out ages ago. lol

9. dictionary

Yeah didnt one of them end up getting pregnant and peopel start questoning them?
    The veronicas remind me of them cause they are always in a school uniform...

10. davo-man

Yuck, I hate the Veronicas. Everytime I hear their music, it's as if grease is being shoved down my ear and other such gross analogies. In short, I find them so annoying that I cant even stand to look at them. Sadly I work in a store that is promoting their clothing line right next to my register and for an entire 8 hour shift I had to listen to their first song (cant remember the name, something like Last 4eva or 2Nite 4eva...I remember there being unnecessary shortening of words)

Anyway, back to the original topic. I enjoy t.A.T.u.'s music, but thought the whole lesbian thing was a bit dumb when it got exposed. Oh well. Anyway, music was good and Veronicas annoy me