1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which "The L Word" character are you?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by midwestgirl89, Nov 24, 2011.

1. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I found a quiz and started to think about which character I would be. So I thought I'd start a convo on who we think we can relate to the most, lol.

Personally, I can relate to Dana. I'm really uptight when it comes to talking about my sexuality even to those who know. I also have terrible gaydar. She wasn't my favorite character but if I'm any of them, it's her.

I can also relate to Max because the others were city girls who liked to dress up and eat fancy food. I'm more laid back and country-ish like Max.

Who do you think you would be?

Which L Word Character are you? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

2. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

Ahw, I got Jenny. meh. She annoys me -.o

I dunno who I relate to most though, but Shane is awesome :grin: I would so be her if I was on the show rofl C:

3. Daisy1

#3 Daisy1, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol, nice. I took mine twice as well. First I got Kit and then Dana. Let me know when you find your Tina haha.

5. darkpassionplay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wow, im carmen, i loved carmen!

6. Danielle

Danielle Guest

I got Shane.

7. txnathrt

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would love to be Jodi. I loved Jodi. *tehe * and have Shane lol

8. Allecto

I'm also Shane.

9. Hot Pink

I'm Bette. lol

10. Cantthinkofone

I got Dana...which is weird because I can't really relate to her. I have a huge, huge crush on Shane but I like Alice as well (when she isn't going all psycho over her ex-girlfriend and starting mini-car chases because of it that is).
    Hahaa and I got Bette on the second one (probably what most of my friends would think i'll turn out like in the future :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

11. Hot Pink

Noooooooooooooo! I got Jenny on the second one. I hate her! ><

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got Tina. :slight_smile: Before I did the test I wasn't sure who I was going to get, but I guess I prefer that I got Tina to someone who is, say, more racy... :slight_smile:

13. Vesper

I don't watch the show (though it's been suggested to me), but I took the quiz and got Shane.

14. Fiddledeedee

Never seen it, but I got Alice. She sounds like me from the description. Is that good? :wink:

15. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got Bette

16. Colton

Alice - You're creative and witty (well, you came up with the whole chart thing didn't you?). You're really there for your friends, and you like to be the mastermind behind the scenes. On the down side, you tend to let people walk all over you sometimes...but it's ok, you just need you're friends to help you know when to say "Step off Bitch".

:slight_smile:

17. Homo Novus

Tina - You're sweet (too sweet for your own good sometimes) but you don't give up easily on the things you want. You want connections and ties to the people you love and you cherish the family atmosphere. Don't give up on yourself; even if people accuse you of being boring (True or False : Right now you are wearing fuzzy wuzzy slippers.) Learn to listen and be careful when you assume things about people you know (like you're partner of 6 years...) but other than that stay the same sweet person you already are.

I'm kinda surprised. Haha. On a semi-related note... I want to have Kate Moennig's adopted babies.

18. Shebbs

Alice - You're creative and witty (well, you came up with the whole chart thing didn't you?). You're really there for your friends, and you like to be the mastermind behind the scenes. On the down side, you tend to let people walk all over you sometimes...but it's ok, you just need you're friends to help you know when to say "Step off Bitch".

Yep, sounds about right! Haha

19. agraves

Bette - You're driven! You don't let anything or anyone get in your way. You've got high morals (though you don't always follow them yourself, right miss monogamy?!). It might be a good idea to stop keeping all you're issues bottled up inside and actually appreciate it when someone tries to help you out a little. It might also be a good idea to please try to control you're bitchiness sometimes too.

Sounds pretty accurate!

20. Sadepeura

I got Dana...
    I'm not sure if I can completely relate to that, although I think she's a bit like me in the series.

I also took the test Daisy1 linked! It seemed better. It's still calculating my results though, I had to answer a tie breaker question:

you want to be a mommy
    you love to write

I chose "I love to write". And then I had this shock of what I just chose! I chose writing over children without even thinking about it?! This is the question many gay people really struggle with when they discover their sexuality: they can't really have children of their own if they come out. And now I just said that "yeah, it's okay, I'll write, I don't need children". Wow. And I thought I wanted children.

Right, the results are up:
    If I had wanted children I would have been Tina. But I'm happy with Jenny, she wasn't so bad in the first series.