1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead/Shows To Look Forward To

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Nov 27, 2011.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Oh my god!! Walking Dead was so BADASS tonight!! Shane is officially a total BAMF! The round up, the speech, the demonstration, all the way up to that badass fucking shoot out! That whole last scene was just ripe with Shane badassery! Whoo! So fired up! Love Walking Dead!!

(Too bad they're making us wait til Feburary for the other half of the season.)

Did anyone watch the mid season finale? It was so awesome! I can't wait til the rest of the season aires next year. So far that makes three shows I have to look forward to next year:

Game of Thrones--Obviously :lol:
    Angry Boys--I love Chris Lilley, Summer Heights High was the best comedy show on HBO. :grin:
    Walking Dead--Hells yeah! :eusa_danc

So what shows are you all looking forward too? And also, what shows are you watching that are nearing their end. Mine are:

Sons of Anarchy
    Dexter
    Boardwalk Empire

I'll rant and rave about those later, in another thread because I can seriously go on and on about how awesome/how crazy they make me. But yeah, chat it up about your tv likings folks. I'm always on the look out for stuff to get into. Needless to say, I'm a bit of a tv person.

2. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I havenĀ“t see the walking dead but everybody says is really good so maybe I'll watch it. Well this are the series I'm atching these days:

True blood- season 4.
    Queer as folk- still in the first season (maybe this week I start watching it again)
    Desperate housewives
    American Horror Story

Series I recomend are:
    -United states of tara
    -In treatment
    -American Horro Story.
    -Treu blood.
    -Queer as Folk

:slight_smile:

3. dreamcatcher

Hooray a fellow Dexter fan!! Season six has been kind of slow for me but I hope they manage to pick it up now towards the end. I love the books for the Game of thrones series but I haven't actually watched the show. I plan on finishing the rest of the series (i'm on book 4) before I go into the actual hbo series.

I haven't seen the Walking dead episode yet but I hope it's as awesome as you say it is!! It's such a great show! I'm a big fan of community, modern family, how i met your mother, and this showtime series called the Big C (season already ended). I also love weeds (it's not as great as it once was) but I am still looking forward to the next season! I recently started watching the Killing and so far it's pretty good. I've also recently become a fan of the show Awkward on MTV. I can honestly say that's probably the best thing MTV has done in years. It's an extremely well written show about a socially awkward teenager and the humor is similar to the movie Easy A if you've seen it. Anyways that's all I can think of right now.

4. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Ohh now that you say that... I like modern family too and I watched some episodes of the big C hehe

5. dreamcatcher

oh yeah I loved United States of Tara too! To bad it got cancelled :frowning2:

6. InaRut

Game of Thrones (OBVIOUSLY)
    and
    Dexter

The new star trek series? (Take your time producers---JUST DON'T RUIN STAR TREK)

I could not get into the last season of Boardwalk Empire though. :frowning2:

7. djt820

This was the best Walking Dead episode thus far.

8. J Snow

I hate Shane. HATE SHANE. I wanted Dale to shoot him so bad!!! The episode was great though.

I of course am also looking forward to Game of Thrones. I still need to get caught up on Dexter and Weeds. Last season I saw of Dexter was 4, but its a great show!

9. djt820

Shane is just taking huge steps in the right direction. He's the perfect anti-hero.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shane's just pissing me off now.
    I'm starting to convert to comic-canon because the show just makes me mad anymore.
    Maybe if/when Michonne comes in it will get better, but for now I just want Shane dead.

11. Veronica

Have it ready and will watch it later tonight :slight_smile:

I also currently follow Game of Thrones, The Event, Person of Interest and Terra Nova as well as all the Seth McFarlane cartoons and The Simpsons and South Park.

I have also started to watch Pretty Little Liars which is good so far, and Gossip Girl which has been awesome so far.

12. J Snow

Even the Cleaveland show?

13. Veronica

Even the Cleveland Show ...

14. dreamcatcher

Yes exactly!! I just saw the episode and it's about time this little arc is over. Shane may be a big douche but he's a kick ass douche that gets things done!

15. Lautaro Adrian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boardwalk Empire. If you are not watching this, catch up and do so now.

Southland is back in January I believe.

16. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "The Walking Dead" was awesome the other night, did not see that twist in the end coming. Shane is a douche, but he makes an interesting character and shows how some people would react in that stressful of an environment. With how intensely that episode ended it pissed me off to see that we have to wait until fucking February for more "The Walking Dead"!! Aaaaahhhhhh!

Huge fan of "Dexter" too. Something tells me that even though some of the DDK stuff progressed a little slowly at times, it's probably their way of making whatever shocks coming towards the finale that much more potent (like they did with the season 4 finale). It seems like something big is coming. The subplots concerning Deb, Louis (Masuka's intern), and LaGuerta/Matthews that developed in the last episode have the potential to add some intensity.

Other shows I watch that are currently airing new episodes include "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Homeland". Can't wait for season 5 of "True Blood" next summer too.

17. J Snow

You ma'am, are a dedicated fan. Family Guys is great. American Dad is okay. The Cleaveland Show... has never made me laugh. Cleaveland just needs to come back to FG.

I'm looking forward to Arrested Development now that I learned it got picked up again.

Also, did I mention I hate Shane, because I HATE SHANE

18. Rooni321

Real World Sen Diago because I have a crush on Sam lol
    The Walking Dead
    And I'm ashamed to say this...
    Kourtney and Kim take New York. But I was a fan and always will be despite their lack of brains..
    And always How Do I Look?
    Genie Mai is my favorite asian on TV atm. She's so cute and stylish and fabulous! I love her and her rocking blue hair <333

19. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Oh my god, "yeahyeah" I love True Blood, In Treatment, and United States of Tara. Haven't checked out American Horror Story yet, but I'm going to. I also want to check out that show Grimm.

Has anyone looked into "Grimm?" I haven't heard much.

Also, how is "Supernatural" doing these days? I don't even know if the new season has started yet and if it has I definitely don't know what's going on.

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2011 at 08:03 PM ----------

I love Modern Family and How I Met Your Mother, and I just recently got into Community. I had no idea how funny that show is until I just sat down and watched it one day.

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2011 at 08:06 PM ----------

Dude I am all over Boardwalk Empire. I was dying in my room at the end of the latest episode. Goodness gracious! Stupid, cheap Jimmy! I love you, but damn, why didn't you just pay the man?! :bang:

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2011 at 08:16 PM ----------

LOL I know I don't want to wait until Feburary either! How can they just leave us hanging after that?!

Totally right about Dexter. Sunday's episode mind raped me a little. Just a little. Not as good (or bad considering it's rape, but a good bad) as Season 4's ending, but I can tell the show is really working up to something. Can't wait to see what it is.

I love Always Sunny, especially now that Mac is fat. I just know it's going to be hilarious season. This show has come such a long way. It's like a more offensive Seinfeld to me. Now, Homeland I have not caught up on yet, but I want to. The main character is the guy who was in the mind rape of a movie "Dream Catcher" and I love intense serious dramas (that's why I love Boardwalk.) And I'm a huge True Blood fan and the end of the last season actually didn't make me angry. It was a good season, I was pleased.

20. J Snow

How has this thread not been bumped with the last three episodes?