1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by yeahyeah, Dec 13, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Anyone else likes Desperate housewives? What do you think of the last season? also, Which is your favorite character?
    I like the series but I have to say that maybe the situations in it are more ridiculuos, I mean the way they are developed. On the other hand, I think this last episode was good. My favorite characters are Gaby and Bree. I hope the series has a good ending.

I've always liked this promo :grin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBRkgnbtb8E[/YOUTUBE]

#1 yeahyeah, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Ben

Ben

I miss Edie! It's not the same without her.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in love with the series for 8 years, I'm going to miss it ending. Love Gaby and Bree. But Lynette makes me cry so often. It's so hard to really be like who do I like the most?

4. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

It hasn’t been good for a couple seasons but this final season? EXCELLENT! I’m loving it! They’re going out with a bang! It started with murder and it will end with murder- the perfect domestically homicidal full circle there is LOL. Every Sunday since it premiered, good or bad episode, my family and I watch- we’re thrilled it’s getting good this season.

It’ll take me some thinking about but I'll get back to you as to which Desperate Housewife I am...

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally have enjoyed all the seasons, but yes this season is amazing. They said its suppose to come full circle with Mary Alice's suicide story. So I myself really am curious what's going to happen. I mean with how it ended about Bree (who has been amazing this season) I'm really unsure if she's going to kill herself. But honestly, talk about an amazing end to mid-season. O_O

6. kris B

I like their ads much more than their episodes :slight_smile:

7. Flying Squirrel

I haven't watched this show in a long time but when I was a freshman in high school it had a huge impact with realizing my sexuality. I was watching it with my mom and it was the scene where Bree sees Andrew kiss Justin. My mom said something along the lines of how it was kind of disgusting, but I remember feeling like it looked right. It was the first time I had seen two guys kiss and it just made sense haha

8. Ridiculous

I'm looking forward to when they start showing the last season sometime next year here in NZ.

The last one ended with Gabby having just killed her step-father (I think it was her step-father) and they hid him in a chest, didn't it?

9. Emberstone

is it just me, or did Desperate Housewives get better when Marc Cherry pulled back and gave the reigns to others so he can pursue other projects? He has a well known massive ego problem, and I think having fresh hands handling DH this season has made all the difference.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Indeed it did. Wait till you see what happens :grin: