1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forbidden Love/Verbotene Liebe (German soap)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Seraph, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Seraph

This is the best show that I have ever seen, it is German soap called Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden Love). There are all kind of situation about gay/les/bi, it's not really a soap about that but some American fans cut out the gay/les couples story lines and put it on YouTube. (link at the bottom)
    Follow the post at bottom, its kinda complicated, but you will get use to it :slight_smile:.

Overview:
    [​IMG]

Famous gay couple: Christian & Olli
    [​IMG]
    Well they will get to know each other pretty slow at first because Chris was straight, Olli is gay and accidently fell in love with Chris, so be patient....

SPOILER ALERT - 2nd & 3rd kiss:
    [YOUTUBE]R1rVLuN24kM[/YOUTUBE]
    Some Lesbian couples
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, its like a real life story (with gay marriage, life styles, etc,...)

for GAY

Link for Christian & Olli storyline (apparently this couple is hot and the most popular for any sex/gender):
    First part Eng Sub: Christian & Oliver 02. - 07.11.07 English subtitles Part 1 - YouTube

+If you want to skip the raw story to their romantic scene (well I prefer to know the story but anyways): end of this Christian & Oliver 25.01.08 English subtitles Part 22 - YouTube
    and part 23 was removed for some reason so re-upload by other person Christian & Oliver (English sub)Part 23 - YouTube
    then get back to ichglotzutube's part 24 or you're gonna lost : Christian & Oliver 05.02.08 English subtitles Part 24 - YouTube

3 Youtube Uploader of Chris & Olli (gay storylines) :
    - ichglotzutube : First 337 parts ichglotzutube's Channel - YouTube
    - MercuryMay02 (next with embedded Eng sub) 1 Christian & Oliver with English subtitles - Playlist 1 - YouTube
    Profile (On left column will show you some options)MercuryMay02's Channel - YouTube
    - MercuryMay01 (with closed caption in HD)1 Chrolli@Verbotene Liebe - Playlist 1 - YouTube

-----------------------------------------------
    for LESBIAN

Uploader of Mirriam & Rebecca (Lesbian couple) storylines:
    - MiriBecca MiriBecca's Channel - YouTube

+Eng Embedded Sub Playlist: MiriBecca's Channel - YouTube

+Eng Closed Captions Sub HD Playlist: MiriBecca's Channel - YouTube

(Warning: May Cause Addiction xD, Watchers need to be patient to watch -> over 300 parts 7-10 mins/ea, the original soap currently has 3983 episodes...)

More info: DasErste.de (!)

#1 Seraph, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. Kanen

This. Every. Single. Day. Of. My. Life

Seriously, this is by far one of the best gay romances I've ever seen on tv. Fantastic. I swear.

3. Seraph

Isn't it ?! Lol, I've been watching this every single day, every single free hours I got, so addicting... Hope sharing it on EC will make it more popular, so far I got to 300 something and stop, their story/love is like unstoppable.

4. Porphyrogenitus

Don't forget the (remarkably similar) gay storyline from 10? 15? years ago with Tom and Ulli, from the same show. That was quite good too, and the guy who played Ulli was ridiculously cute :icon_wink

5. Seraph

Wow... That must be really old, that couple came out even before Olli & Christian, but they had something to do with Olli right? I'll update the link soon, still love Chrolli :slight_smile:

6. endless poetry

I'm kinda getting confused at the switches between Düsseldorf and Majorca (or was it Minorca...)

is there another gay couple storyline in Spain happening?

7. Porphyrogenitus

I think there was briefly a love triangle with Olli, or something?

Playlist 1 - Oliver, Tom and Ulli - YouTube

That playlist has at least the start of the story, but the person stopped uploading abruptly, and I'm not sure where you can find later segments.