1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob Thomas - Someday

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BudderMC, Dec 15, 2011.

1. BudderMC

'Sup!

Unrelated note: I think this is my first non-"help me with all my problems EC" kinda post. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, I was walking back from campus today and Someday by Rob Thomas shuffled on my iPod, and since I was in kinda a thoughtful mood, I was really listening to the lyrics... and I realized that the whole song could pretty much describe the coming out process (in a good way).

Iunno, you hear things about songs like "Born This Way" that are plastered everywhere and rather blatantly written for a reason, but I felt that this song just happened to have a second meaning, and one that touches into the emotional, happy side of coming out.

But yeah, I figured there wasn't anyone more appropriate to share this discovery with than you guys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And if nothing else, Rob Thomas is a great artist IMO. It's good easy listening.

[YOUTUBE]tobtgk0ctCo[/YOUTUBE]