1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christina Hendricks/Mad Men

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Dec 25, 2011.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I love her. She's smart, talented, and gorgeous. Plus, I have a soft spot in my heart for Red Heads. :icon_wink

And just a shout out to Mad Men, the 60s really suit her. I love her as Joan, not just because of her looks but her demeanor, the way she (Joan) carries herself. Good stuff. Great show, too, just to get that out there. I'm glad I got into it.

How do you feel about her and why? Also, since I've brought it up now, if you watch Mad Men let's talk about it. You like the show? Hate it? Meh?

2. Paradox

Boooooobbbzzzzzzzzzzz O.O and ass. . .damn that woman can shame most of the African women out here with those curves, plus that kitty cat walk is just so fun to look at, heck even my mum was impressed heh.

Looks aside though, you are quite right, she really acted her part out very well and I believe she was one of the key components that made the series so compelling to watch.
    I loved Madmen, it's one of my favorite Tv series to date, I guess I just love the 60s that much. I wish it would have gone on to have a fifth season but in a way I am glad it didn't because that would have just drawn it out for no reason, making it less fun and entertaining.

Some memorable moments would be when Don Draper finger-blasted the shit out of Reggie and got what he wanted in the end, looking cool all the way! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. mAOz

4. adam88

The fact that when she was on Firefly she showed up all the otherwise quite hot cast (minus Shepherd Book, unless you like older, monk-ish guys) should say a lot.

5. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I loved her in Firefly! The first time I saw her was as Our Mrs. Reynolds. (Hilarious episode by the way, had me cracking up. One of my favorites.) I didn't find out until way later that she was on Mad Men and knew I had watch.

6. Rooni321

Pretty redhead with Boobs.

That's all I know about her :frowning2:
    And that the last time I saw her she was not flaunting them in the right way! She has SO many curves in the right places but she doesn't dress them right!