1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artistic types

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Alexander

Just wondering how many of the artistic type there are here :slight_smile:

I'm uber artistic myself, even though I love sports and "guy" stuff too...

I play oboe and english horn in a couple orchestras, and also play the piano, clarinet, and pennywhistle (in a consort - w00t). My main sport is figure skating [​IMG], and I also like to make random art and stuff. As soon as I get it scanned/photographed, I will post it online :grin:

How about you guys? (!)

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

i'm an artist and photograpgher. i'm going to start selling pet portraits soon as i set the whole thing up. it'll be nice to be my own boss and set my own hours. also i've have some of my art featured in the local paper and one of my photogrpaghs was voted AOL's picture of the day once. if you want to check out my stuff check my deviantart SN: http://xxwritergurl06xx.deviantart.com/ i'm going to add more photograpghy over christmas break.

3. Alexander

That sounds pretty awesome :slight_smile: I dabble in photography a bit, it's easy to be very expressive through it.

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer i like artistic but.. i havnt done anything in a while.. like years.. I wanna do random stuff but.. i cant think of nething.. my head just goes blank :frowning2:

5. sdc91

I played piano for 8 years then switched to violin and I've played that for about 5 years now. I still play it but I don't have a private teacher anymore now that I'm not home a lot of the time. I also went to art school for a few years and did some painting and ceramics.

I'm not as artistic anymore. =/

6. Alexander

You can always start again! Grab a lump of clay and make something random :grin:

7. Psychedelic Bookmarks

my whole life is art. well, practically... *shifty eyes*.

i play the piano and sing in a choir. i also draw a little, mostly manga-style, but also just random art that takes my fancy (my dad is a painter by profession). i make loads of music videos. i have written things too, fiction and poems and what-not, but not so much atm. my biggest thing is acting, which i adore to pieces. i'm also really interested in film. i read books, listen to music, watch eveything i can, etc, too, although that doesn't really count. but in answer to the question, yes, i am the epitome of arty-fartyness! :wink:

8. Alexander

LOL That's basically me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That's kinda funny actually. :grin:

9. Nicknikko

I love to draw...[even though i know my drawings are not the best thing]
    I also used to play the violin and the piano... it was long long time ago though.. so ya

10. Ty

Ty Guest

I suck at art.
    Wanna play the piano though ~ I hope im elegant enough for it >.<

And Nick i can't imagine you playing the violin =p

11. Nicknikko

LMAO... why not?

12. CrimsonThunder

I'm sexually artistic, I try to find new and exciting ways to do things. >_>

I like to draw at work when I'm bored as well....

13. SpikySpice

I play piano for more than two years, i wish I have started it for long time ago, but friends said Im really good for 2 years, I also sing, little bit dancing, and Im learning guitar, Im sure I can do music better than sport, Im so bad at it lol, but I still like soccer, swimming and tracking. I used to liek to draw, guess now Im too busy for that, they said I look artistic haha

None of my family are artistic they dont sing or do anything, my older sis used to play piano, and dad played guitar. I notice the kids become artists because they follow their parents, or older siblings but nobody in my house is artistic

14. dictionary

my school books are coverd in drawrings i wouldent call it art though...
    i did play the piano and violin untill it was strongly recomended to me that I discontinued my lesons as it was a waste of my time and my teachers time...
    I was in the chior aswell untill they decided we would just sing african songs...
    But... i have been in school plays they may not have been big parts but there is no sutch thing as small parts just small actors! lol

15. urbansamurai

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I suppose I am an artistic type. I love to draw, I just wish I was better at it

16. crimsonarcher

I'd call myself an artist drawing-wise, and also, I'd like to learn the violin, cello, Erhu, and Jinghu.

17. InaRut

A Writer here, with a way to creative mind :O

18. Kimi

I like to draw.
    I like to design.
    I like to play piano.

But I'm not saying I'm good at them:dry:

19. pirateninja

Taking fine art for A level, so yes pretty artistic in that respect. I also play (badly) the guitar. Love working with clay, love drawing, love painting. Dabble in photography and filmography. Write fiction, scripts, poems etc. And go to a drama group once in a while.

Jesus christ. I never realised just how arty farty I was! :grin: