1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once Upon A Time/Fantasy Shows

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Jan 5, 2012.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I love Fantasy and Supernatural themed shows!

Game of Thrones is coming back in April. Being Human aires on the 16th! True Blood will be coming back later this year and actually didn't end on a bad note with me last season. And now I've just gotten into this show called Once Upon A Time, which I am swooning over! I know it premiered like forever ago, but I never had tme to watch it. Now all the episodes are on Hulu and I was so into it on the first episode! Poor Prince, I love him, (swooon) and Snow White is so sweet and beautiful (double swooon)!! I'm so hooked!

The only new Fantasy/Supernatural show I haven't seen is Grimm? I've heard mixed reviews. It looked really good from what I saw of the previews. Has anyone taken a liking to it? What is it about exactly?

Any other good fantasy/supernatural shows out there? I'm always looking for something new to obsess over. :grin:

How do you feel about the shows I already mentioned? Aren't they awesome?! :icon_bigg

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Thanks mate. :icon_wink