1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pentatonix

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Silver Sparrow, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Silver Sparrow

Who else here loves Pentatonix?
    I was watching the finale again and I was like "wait a :***: second... :tantrum:NBC CUT OUT THE FACT THAT THE TREVOR PROJECT IS FOR LGBTQ YOUTH... homophobes."
    And then I was wondering why none of them said anything about it in interviews afterwards. B/c if they are working with the Trevor Project, at least one of them must be LGBTQ.
    And if one or more is, who is it?

2. Markio

It seems to me like Mitch, the male tenor, is likely LGBTQ. I'm not sure about whether Scott Hoying, the blonde baritone, is straight or not. My friend is competing against Scott Hoying in an a cappella competition next month, as Hoying apparently is in the a cappella group at a California university in the general region.

3. steel03

Mitch is gay; I know this. I have family their age in Arlington and one of my cousins has the same voice teacher as him.
    Pentatonix really is incredible. I showed one of my friends who's in an a cappella group some of their videos and her jaw was on the floor.