1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear - OMG!! LOL

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kimi, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Kimi

Ah...so lately after I got over with William Sledd on YouTube...well cause he doesn't post videos lately. Anyways, and I've known Top Gear for quite while but didn't have chance to watch much of the show but I found quite a lot on YouTube like 3 days ago and I just can't get enough of it!!!!!!!!

So I think you guys might have seen it but here is my favorite one:slight_smile: (Oh there are alot more favorites:slight_smile: )

Part 1
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uW59398if8[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqyFColh0U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJsP9JgK10&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Does anyone know where I can watch more of Top Gear??
    There is no BBC in Japan:icon_sad:

2. dictionary

Ahh top geer is sutch a great show were getting an aussie vertion here next year

3. Ty

Ty Guest

My dad watches Top-Gear. But I find it boring >.>

4. dictionary

yeah i find all the car talk boring but all of the presenters are quite funny you dont have to like cars to enjoy it i think

5. Ty

Ty Guest

And also, I didn't know it was popular overseas, I thought it was like a british thing >.>

6. TriBi

Me wuvs Top Gear!

One of my all time favourite shows (but, then, I DO love cars!)

A lot of great clips on YouTube...

7. sdc91

I love watching it on YouTube, too! The American Top Gear sucks. =/

How's Hamster now? I guess he's alright, I haven't heard news since he was recovering in the hospital.

8. Tom

Tom Guest

TOP GEAR IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!

and i live in the Uk so get the new episodes of topgear first muahahahahahaha!
    and the stig who is he!

and cooper hamster is fine, hes in the new series wich sadly ended last night :tantrum:

but heres a clip that i love! ( there could be many here but ill restrict myself to one)

[YOUTUBE]YH7_cDD0KBw[/YOUTUBE]

i did ask for all 10 topgear boxsets for xmas but seein as they r expensive and thts for one i didnt get any =[ i ahve 2 buy them myself.

9. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    To be honest i'm not much of a carry person.. don't care what's under the bonnet as long as it looks good and drives well.

That being said... I bloody love Top Gear. It's great!!!! In fact I've just watched it on 'Dave' (yes it's a channel) about an hour ago.

Oh and Tom, have you tried looking in HMV for them. Saw several for between 10-20 pounds a set.

10. Ty

Ty Guest

That was soooooooo 5 months ago =p

11. Kimi

Oh, yeah I loved that one too:slight_smile:

I like the challenges their producers give:grin: They are quite funny:icon_bigg