1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find a nice man-bag/Murse =]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ty, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Anyone know any good websites/shops? =]

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Or any you could recommend!

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    wow I've always wanted to get a man bag, but would have to be a decent one and not tooo well feminine looking. Strangely enough their nice and popular at the moment, I've even seen somebody floored for snapping a man bag.

Some very large rugby player type turns around at a bar and says (very slow mo)

"You broke my Fuckin Man Bag, you bastard".... followed by a sharp punch to the face.

So... make sure you look after it.

4. Psych!

Psych! Guest

5. Kimi

How about scissor bag??

[​IMG]

I don't know if they are available in UK but it usually used by hair dressers to store scissors when they are working but it came out to Japan for people to store junk in it:slight_smile:

Or get a eco bag:slight_smile:

[​IMG]

Eco bags are very fastionable these days and I think you can use it as a usual bag:slight_smile:

6. neverover

hmm...many many girls in indonesia use the exact eco bag as above (ask qevin). many man bags available, depending on ur budget. the new hugo boss man bag (the one with yellow splash on its black leather, the reason why i dont post the pic? im not using pc ryt now nor iphone:slight_smile:). but mines r billabong. i dnt lyk carrying man bag, tho. i prefer my small passport bag just to carry my zvm and cells.