1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitney <3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mercy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

u are missed so very much no words only tears n prayers

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

OMG when I heard she died my heart broke in 2, I love Whitney...she will def. be missed dearly. :frowning2:

3. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

RIP Whitney. You were a beautiful woman with an amazing voice and you will be missed.

4. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was so shocked when I saw it on Yahoo.com...made me cry because she is one of my childhood heroes. She'll will be missed sorely...but another thing that crossed my mind is how one famous person dies from drug abuse, and 1 million people go nuts, while 1 million people die from the same thing, and no ever bothers giving them mentions in their prayers except for their families and friends...no disrespect to Whitney RIP...But this world we live in is seriously messed up. Whatever happened to "Love your neighbors"?

5. Allecto

6. gleek

I never appreciated her talent until just this week :frowning2: The same thing happened for me with Michael Jackson. I didn't grow up with their music around the house, so I never realized what amazing performers they were. The little I knew about them where from the drugged out shots I saw on the news. After spending the week with her music stuck in my head I realize what an influence she was on pop culture. RIP Miss Huston