1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay so when you were little...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ty, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

What films could you NOT watch atall? I mean like they scared you so much you just couldn't watch them after the first time lol.

Well for me it was the lion king (i cried so much when the lion daddy died) and the other one was....

the nightmare before christmas
    But that movie was bloody creepy!*finds youtube link*

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAFG1mWwzF4[/YOUTUBE]

You tell me that that isn't bloody terrifying for a 5 year old!!!

scared the shit out of me haha

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Lion daddy?? LOL.. I never cried ..:frowning2: wierd or what , nightmare of christmas werent scary :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I watched freddi and zombie film when i was a kid ^_^, but the ones i cant watch are.. the horror movies with the wierd stuff, like there was this film with a family of crazy people that had the same face i think.. wich just creeped me out, and there was this thing called ' the story of the crypt keeper'? with horror stories , and i cant stand films that just dotn make sense !!..

3. Ty

Ty Guest

ROFL hahaha ethan I can just imagine you being confused by films like that =p

Omg nightmare before christmas was fucking freaky! Did you see the clown!!??!

And the mayor has like a split personality!

And the majority of them are morbidly obese!

You tell me thats not scary.... *shivers*

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

LOL.. i ditn find nething scary bout that XD

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

The type of filsm that creep me out are ones with things that cant die like them things in 'Wrong turn' specially that little shit

And this :tears:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nq4X_mFmos0[/YOUTUBE]

6. Ty

Ty Guest

LMAOOOOOO ROFLL

Ethan you do not know how much you make me laugh... bdfjhskdjhjfds

7. CrimsonThunder

I watched horror movies a lot when I was a kid (I guess thats why I love them so much now) scared the crap out of me! I remember both Chucky and Texas Chainsaw Massacre very well. I can watch them now and I realize how bad they are lol.

8. Alex89

Agreed with Nightmare Before Christmas. That was really creepy. O_O

I got scared in The Little Mermaid by the villain Ursula. She was sooooo scary. =O

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Ah yeah... uRSULA WAS A BITCH! especially when shes using the tridant and stiring the sea around... and then she gets stabbed! Like wtf, this is a PG aswell lol >.<!

10. Ty

Ty Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vi4o2cG_SsI[/YOUTUBE]

This bit scared me the most.

11. CrimsonThunder

Hmm whats that movie with the purple bitch and she makes lots of thorns? That kinda scared me. I think its a fairy tale movie.

12. InaRut

[​IMG]
    Mr. Rodgers SCARED THE crap OUT OF ME :frowning2:

I hate him...he's scary.

BTW Nightmare before christmas is now owned by Hot Topic...making Hot Topic the #3 most scariest place of my life.

I think that Halloween Town just needs a little love...
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4oxtAytuc[/YOUTUBE]

I can definatly see the similarities between Peppersville undercontrol of the blue meanies to Halloween town.

13. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Mr. Rogers? Are you freaking kidding me? Mr. Rogers was the greatest early childhood educator EVER! This past summer I took a class with a woman who had worked side by side with him for over 30 years. She told a great story about how he lost his temper with his grandchildren one day and yelled at them. It made me feel a little better about losing it a few times myself. :roflmao:

The Wizard of Oz scared the holy crap out of me when I was a kid.

14. CrimsonThunder

I think I'm thinking of Snow White or something. >_>

15. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Hmm.. I'm thinking of Sleeping Beauty. I haven't watched that movie in so long. The only thing I can remember clearly is that the witch wants Aurora (the princess) to die... with a Spinning ... something (that thing that makes clothes)

And then the prince saves her by going through this field of thorns the witch has resurrected from the ground :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I don't know if that one actually happened in the movie, though)

16. Mattie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Disney's "Pinocchio," and it still scares me.
    For whatever reason, I have this unreasonable fear of marionette puppets . . .

17. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I've never liked Pinocchio. I get scared that he might poke me in the eye whenever he lies.

And holy crap.. I just thought of something sexual about his nose being so long >.<

18. chrisb

Fox and The Hound.....even though it's one of my favorite movies of all times i hate watching it because i cry like a baby every single time! as for more recent movies A Walk To Remember is so sad i cry before anything bad happens just knowing that it's about to happen......unless you havent realized im a big cryer during movies! mainly when i watch them alone.....

19. Ty

Ty Guest

yeh pinnochio scares me too.... Especially the scene where all the children are kidnapped LOL so weird....